isac_sb

My Altis life server v5.0 is not starting?

So I followed this video: 

When I try to join the server (after choice role in the lobby) I get a dark screen with this message on it: extDB failed to load! please contact an administrator!                 I also get this error in my logs: 

extDB3: https://bitbucket.org/torndeco/extdb3/wiki/Home
extDB3: Version: 1.028
extDB3: Windows Version
Message: All development for extDB3 is done on a Linux Dedicated Server
Message: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2SUEFTGABTAM2
Message: Also leave a message if there is any particular feature you would like to see added.

extDB3: Found extdb3-conf.ini
extDB3: Detected 4 Cores, Setting up 4 Worker Threads
extDB3: ...

[20:08:59:702054 +01:00] [Thread 7516] extDB3: MariaDBConnectorException: altislife: Unknown database 'altislife'

1 minute ago, isac_sb said:

So you want me to start over again?

Seems like you need to. Your extDB3 config seems to be looking for a DB named altislife that doesn't exist at the adress you gave it or the user you gave it has no access to.

6 minutes ago, imthatguyhere said:

Seems like you need to. Your extDB3 config seems to be looking for a DB named altislife that doesn't exist at the adress you gave it or the user you gave it has no access to.

When I try to start the server in TADST it says this: You must use a valid server executable first! Then it opens a the Arma3Server folder! when I prees the extDB folder there is nothing inside it? please help... @imthatguyhere

Edited by isac_sb

I hate TADST and would recommend just following the official tutorial and using a bat file. That error means you don't have an arma3server.exe selected or something like that (maybe it's missing, IDK).

16 minutes ago, imthatguyhere said:

I hate TADST and would recommend just following the official tutorial and using a bat file. That error means you don't have an arma3server.exe selected or something like that (maybe it's missing, IDK).

Okey changed it to start.bat! I am now not useing TADST! get this in my "mission starter"
16:40:01 Dedicated host created.
16:40:11 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.217)
16:40:11 Autoinit is supported only for persistent missions!

@imthatguyhere

21 minutes ago, isac_sb said:

Okey changed it to start.bat! I am now not useing TADST! get this in my "mission starter"
16:40:01 Dedicated host created.
16:40:11 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.217)
16:40:11 Autoinit is supported only for persistent missions!

@imthatguyhere

One of your configs needs to set persistent for that option to work: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

If this issue has been resolved, please confirm and reply with the resolution. This topic will be closed if no reply is given within 72 hours