[4.4r4 Oly] Hey Im releasing my Y-Menu for you guys here is what you need to do [EASY Download] Okay so what you need to do is go into youre MissionFolder\Dialogs and then replace it whit the player_inv.sqf folder thats provided in the download link and after that please go in to youre MissionFile\Images Folder and drop the fanzerstuff folder in there wich is also in the download link hope you enjoy it 

KH27glX.jpg

PLEASEREAD: I will also soon be releasing a Recoded  version of TFR im working on whit new 3d Model that match the design of the phone i made for it and will be recoding the audio system, and will also soon be releasing a new Spawn Screen that also looks more advanced design!

fanzer_release.rar

Edited by Francis Fanzer
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Gryfin said:

how i can add more buttons ? 

I can make a empty button design so you can go in the GUI editor and just add it youreself depends if you know how to do it ofcores

On 2/26/2019 at 6:14 PM, Francis Fanzer said:

will also soon be releasing a Recoded  version of TFR im working on whit new 3d Model that match the design of the phone i made for it

@Francis Fanzer Any update on this?

If it's not going to be released anymore then I'll start trying to work on my own.