Starworlds

Horizon Malden Life

4 hours ago, Starworlds said:

Im also quite happy to spend some time on the v5 and take a crack at fixing errors and certainly tidying it up a bit i would love to help on a project like this!... Thing is all that would happen is i would be laughed out of the room for even aproaching with the idea. 

Anyone can submit PR's to the official repository, and are 🔥 when it's improvements and fixes

We all contribute to make this community toxic and I mean everyone excluding none. Not myself either. We are always ready to pack a fight and this is toxic. The existing of such disputes proves that. Who starts a dispute, who's right or wrong is irrelevant after some time. The frequency of such threads is a solid proof. Some of us, are here for a long time which means we love to be around. However, what we really love? The roleplaying in ARMA 3 or relieving our real-life pressure exchanging behind a forum's protection? I said I do not exclude myself either. I have been involved in disputes a couple of times and I was aggressive too. Yes, shame but shame to all of us. Shame to each toxic person but also shame to anyone who becomes toxic after toxic people too. Pity...

P.S. I understand some may respond in an angry way to what I just said. Feel free to do so if you feel like doing so. This time I will not give in.

Edited by Nikos

Ok...

Look i would like to appoligise..

I think after reading back through all the comments i have in turn become one of those toxic people and in doing so also was a bit mean towards the comunity about the life file, its progression and the people behind it. To this i can only offer my appoligies.

I dont want this to become a toxic war, like i said i was unhappy in the way that this was posted, yes i have merged and yes there are some questionable things in relation to some of the content on the youtube. It was just upsetting to have something like that with a comment like that without thinking not all of the team condone that.

I will also like too look into the v5 mission and help out and i will do so, if my edits are accepted that would be great if not then at least i tried. I would if possible like someone to point the way to where i can post my controbutions to this.

as for my attack back on the said member of the commuity yes he dose have some helpful posts mixed in with the troll ones and for that i would also like to appoligise.

Im not here to create a flame war and have been a member of the forums for some time all be it a bit quite.

Batman / Starworlds

• Like 2

On 2/28/2019 at 6:05 AM, Starworlds said:

Ok...

Look i would like to appoligise..

I think after reading back through all the comments i have in turn become one of those toxic people and in doing so also was a bit mean towards the comunity about the life file, its progression and the people behind it. To this i can only offer my appoligies.

I dont want this to become a toxic war, like i said i was unhappy in the way that this was posted, yes i have merged and yes there are some questionable things in relation to some of the content on the youtube. It was just upsetting to have something like that with a comment like that without thinking not all of the team condone that.

I will also like too look into the v5 mission and help out and i will do so, if my edits are accepted that would be great if not then at least i tried. I would if possible like someone to point the way to where i can post my controbutions to this.

as for my attack back on the said member of the commuity yes he dose have some helpful posts mixed in with the troll ones and for that i would also like to appoligise.

Im not here to create a flame war and have been a member of the forums for some time all be it a bit quite.

Batman / Starworlds

https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework

You can post Pull Requests here, you'll need to fork the repository and preferably make a new branch and do all your edits there.

@Starworlds

You have 824 posts.. is it all shit talking and puting people and servers down just so you can sit behind your lonley computer desk with no one other then digital friends laughing at people who ask for help..? how about spending some of that quality time and go fix Altis Life v5 as its a broken mess before giving other people shit because of a video on youtube.. so scummy its unreal 😂 

Well at least people can see what sort of person you are as well as what sort of people this communitie allows to run unchecked.

I've been checked, i was a helper for quite a while, hence the enormous amount of posts...helping people.
If you think someone pointing out a massive flaw is shit talking, then i think you must be new to the internet or have never been shit talked.

People don't use ALRPG to find server's to play on, the site is used for sharing scripts, advice and helping others, most people who visit are here for one of those reasons...as they run their own servers. Trust me, my post wouldn't have cost you any players, i would imagine it would be the way you ran the server that killed it.
Had you listened you could have saved whatever your server costs to rent, could have bought some sweeties or fidget spinners.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by JedINyte
  • Haha 1