Mathias Bekker

Altis Life 5.5: EMS Can't revive.

Hey me and my friend is setting up a kelleys server with altis framework 5.5. The only problem we have is that medics can't revive players even if they revive after waiting 5 seconds. Also when players respawn their bodies doesn't disappear.

Edited by Mathias Bekker
correction

23 minutes ago, Francis Fanzer said:

Are you using the default market ems revive kit or are you using a custom Revive script/medkit item?

Im using the defibrillator (the one that follows with a completely new Altis life framework)

class med_market {
        name = "STR_Shops_Market";
        side = "med";
        conditions = "";
        items[] = { "waterBottle", "rabbit", "apple", "redgull", "tbacon", "toolkit", "fuelFull", "peach", "defibrillator" };
    };

Edited by Mathias Bekker
correction

This is a common issues and the fix that i know of i can do some research is that you add a 10sec wait time to press respawn because the db always takes about 5seconds to register if a player is dead if its a altis life framework its weird ill do some research my man :D

Well, sounds like you have a couple problems. If you want help, you need to supply your RPT logs, both client and server. Also, have the players requested ems before you tried to revive them?

9 hours ago, ToxicRageTv said:

Well, sounds like you have a couple problems. If you want help, you need to supply your RPT logs, both client and server. Also, have the players requested ems before you tried to revive them?

Yes