Francis Fanzer

Francis "Devza" Fanzer Helper Application

• Tell us about yourself: Hey im a guy that likes to play alot and does alot of Scripting and Map Editor and textures in my spare time and go to school on a daily bases and play spent about most of my life on the pc and go to fitnes every 2 times per week and else im not that intresting :D
  • What skills do you possess that you feel will help you do well as a helper? I can mosly help in the scripting section and problems whit servers because i have alot of experiances in Scripting, And Altis Life 4.4r4 Framework and 5.0 and texture help and Terrain builder to!
  • Have you ever been banned/kicked ( if yes please specify why )? No
  • Your date of birth:   9/02/2003 
  • What's your experience with SQF and SQL languages, or other sorts of Arma related development? i have about 5000hours in arma on my main account and about 500+ on my second account and i think i have spent about 400+ sqf and 600+ hpp and 200+ in texture and terrain builder and the rest of the hours is Milsim and Roleplay :) oh yeah i dont realy mess whit sql alot but have atleast spend a max of 50+ hours on it whit and old server i had that i had some issues whit the db whit so spent a good time to understand sql and at the end actuly solved the problem :D
  • What is the first thing you would like to change about the forums(Nothing? then NA)? Not much actuly mainly help whit the Scripting Help Page maybe make a List of usefull scripts or fixes for server issues or bugs maybe just overall make a helpfull page so you dont have to go search all the to find one thing and then it dont work :/
  • Do you have Discord? Yes devza#0113
  • Do you have any problems working with other staff members? No
  • Why do you want to be a Helper? I always wantet to help other people whit issues or help them learn to improve ther development and on the way improve my own skills but i have always just like helping and this website is pretty active so why not try
  • How would you deal with someone being rude towards members? i would text him or talk to him if possible and let him know to stop being an asshole over people and maybe just give them critics yeah but in a way so they know youre trying to help them not just being rude and selfish and if he doesent care about what im saying maybe give him a warning or if he continues being extremly rude give him a temp ban on the website or just take a away his perms to type in other topics.
  • If you were to become a helper, would a moderator position be appealing to you as well in the future?: Yes ofcores
Edited by Francis Fanzer