Walshy475

Arma 3 Server 5.0 Framework (Need Help ASAP)

Question

Hello, I'm currently creating a mission file for lakeside on the latest 5.0 Framework.

And i carry on dying when i get in a spot and receive the mission file it doesn't come up with a spawn menu, it takes me straight to my death screen. I have to wait to re-spawn, and then i click re-spawn and then it brings up the spawn menu ?

Can any help asap, will be much appreciated

Regards.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Walshy475 said:

And i carry on dying when i get in a spot and receive the mission file it doesn't come up with a spawn menu, it takes me straight to my death screen. I have to wait to re-spawn, and then i click re-spawn and then it brings up the spawn menu ?

One thing you can try is spawning, then moving to where your spawns are and watching another player spawn it to see what happens to them.

7 hours ago, imthatguyhere said:

One thing you can try is spawning, then moving to where your spawns are and watching another player spawn it to see what happens to them.

I have its happened to everyone thats joined the server ive had 2 people testing for me and its happened to them

On 1/22/2019 at 2:43 PM, Walshy475 said:

I have its happened to everyone thats joined the server ive had 2 people testing for me and its happened to them

I'm not saying anything about the fact it happens to them, I mean to go to where your spawns are and literally watch them. To me it sounds like they die, then the respawn works and they are on the ground / not dying for some reason. Physically watching this happen in game, not as them, may tell you why they die in the first place.

Might be a wild one..

In Config_SpawnPoints.hpp

Have you added your map too the array? IE

class Altis

If not this can cause a issue like your having

38 minutes ago, Starworlds said:

Might be a wild one..

At the time of posting he was in the discord for help as well, as far as I'm aware, he has restarted this server multiple times since so this may not even be relevant anymore.

@Walshy475 if this is still an issue, please reply with what you need help with. If not, I'll move this to solved in 72 hours.