kdaws5

Shop tablets

Hey guys was wondering if anyone had a tutorial on how to make shops/garages ect into tablets like this photo. I have tried to look everywhere and cannot find it. Thanks.

tablet shop.PNG

@kdaws5

1) Go into the arma 3 editor

2) Click on the the yellow icon for objects and type info and it should come up then place where ever you want

3) 2x click on it and copy this into the init: this setObjectTexture [0, "\foldername\texture.paa"];

4) hit ok then it should work

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ✪ OneShotGaming said:

@kdaws5

1) Go into the arma 3 editor

2) Click on the the yellow icon for objects and type info and it should come up then place where ever you want

3) 2x click on it and copy this into the init: this setObjectTexture [0, "\foldername\texture.paa"];

4) hit ok then it should work

You sir are a legend! I didn't even know they were in there all along hahahhaa. One more question then. How do I then make them what I want like, car and air garage, or rebel shop ect.

1 hour ago, kdaws5 said:

You sir are a legend! I didn't even know they were in there all along hahahhaa. One more question then. How do I then make them what I want like, car and air garage, or rebel shop ect.

in the default mission file there should be NPCs that are the shops just copy and paste the init code to the info stands. 

also, this stuff goes into Server & scripting help desk. :)

Edited by Daniel Stewart