Fubister

Life Mod Launcher

Does this one come with a RAT and Keylogger? 

You should post a link if you are releasing this, if you are selling it...then you need to talk to monte and pay for advertising space :) 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Fubister said:

Sure because these days every app written by someone contains a keylogger or some other crap. What is this? The 90's?

No, it's still 2018 and this wouldn't be the first time: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fubister said:

Sure because these days every app written by someone contains a keylogger or some other crap. What is this? The 90's?

It happens like iamthatguy showed....isn't the first time, and wont be the last.

Why have you not released the files? Why make a post asking people to message you? 

No selling code or services. This is a place for volunteering your support.  If you have a scripting company and want to advertize with us, please contact an admin for more information

I don't do that but sure, you can't take me word for it. In that case I will take it down. But for the argument sake, it's NOT ok to advertise your "product" because there are no source files, it may contain a virus etc. But it's ok to do that if buy an ad space? I've created something for Arma which Im proud of, these forums are pretty much the only ones out there where life community is gathered so I figured it's the only way to get the word out. I suppose I could share the source with site admin and have him approve it but other that that it's a no.

Also if you rely on online virus scan, my tool has passed

Edited by Fubister

1 hour ago, Fubister said:

But for the argument sake, it's NOT ok to advertise your "product" because there are no source files, it may contain a virus etc. But it's ok to do that if buy an ad space?

I think you may be misunderstanding what was being said. You can't sell or advertise your product regardless of having source files on the forums. There is no selling here. You can buy ad space, like other life related script shops, on the forums, and then you would direct to your website where you sell the launcher or whatnot.

• Like 1

This is all hard coded around your community wonder life, doesn't seem too useful?

Also, ignoring including source, downloading arbitrary files from your web server could put people off.

Are you allowed to redistribute the TFAR library?

Edit: Also forgot to mention this is not a virus, but nothing would stop one from being downloaded in the future by the app.

Edited by BoGuu

I left it "hard coded" around my no longer active community intentionally as an example so users can see and test out some stuff. The point is that i can be built for other community by me. Well I suppose I didn't explain my intention with this well enough.

As for TFAR lib it's under APL-SA license and no other restriction on distribution afaik.

Edited by Fubister

I like me some keyloggers.

I keep one of my Laptop 24/7 to yoink the administrator passwords from my school.

Kappa

Edited by Delexical