bad

No Config Option Found:

Hello. I have a problem with my Altis life RPG server database (extDB2)

Here is the extDB2 log: 15-10-35.log

the extDB config: extdb-conf.ini

rpt: arma3server_2018-10-26_17-09-51.rpt

when i change some database things like pass to something random, the error still occurs, but the password/name with navicat works fine.

Edited by bad

What version of the framework are you running and is this a fresh install? It looks like extDB thinks you are requesting a blank name for the config, so it doesn't look for the "[altislife]" section.

26 minutes ago, imthatguyhere said:

What version of the framework are you running and is this a fresh install? It looks like extDB thinks you are requesting a blank name for the config, so it doesn't look for the "[altislife]" section.

server version is 4.4r4, i installed the server a week ago, changed some stuff, all worked fine. after i edited one of these: stringtable.xml , Config_vItems.hpp it stopped working. i reinstalled extdb2, nothing changed, tried extdb3, nothing changed, tried a wrong password, same error occures

12 minutes ago, bad said:

server version is 4.4r4, i installed the server a week ago, changed some stuff, all worked fine. after i edited one of these: stringtable.xml , Config_vItems.hpp it stopped working. i reinstalled extdb2, nothing changed, tried extdb3, nothing changed, tried a wrong password, same error occures

If you installed a week ago why didn't you install 5.0? Either way, send that config_vitems then. You broke the config:

Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.

1 minute ago, imthatguyhere said:

If you installed a week ago why didn't you install 5.0? Either way, send that config_vitems then. You broke the config:

Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.

Config_vItems.hpp

stringtable.xml

also i installed a restrain script, but i dont think it has to broke smth. but i also send it:

(tutorial)

(data)

fn_keyHandler.sqf

fn_restrainAction.sqf

Functions.hpp

fn_vInteractionMenu.sqf

In your "Config_vItems.hpp" you have this:

class zipties {
        variable = "zipties";
        displayName = "Kabelbinder";
        weight = 0;
        buyPrice = 1;
        sellPrice = -1;
        illegal = false;
        edible = -1;
        icon = "icons\ziptie.paa";
    };

I believe The "displayName" needs to be a String in the stringtable as it gets localized when it is displayed. Just do it like the tutorial you followed showed. I don't think that's directly what's causing this issue, but I'm not seeing any issues otherwise with what you sent. Post your "description.ext" if that doesn't do it.