kirky1423uk

licence for garthering

hey up all I want to add a licence for gathering because when I go to process something it gives me the option to process strait away or purchase the licence whats point of the licence if I can process starit away so iv been thinking about adding licence for gathering how would I go about this cheers 

4 hours ago, kirky1423uk said:

hey up all I want to add a licence for gathering because when I go to process something it gives me the option to process strait away or purchase the licence whats point of the licence if I can process starit away so iv been thinking about adding licence for gathering how would I go about this cheers 

I'm pretty sure that if you process without a license you will have to pay each time you process.

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:09 AM, Hyper4u.'<3 said:

I'm pretty sure that if you process without a license you will have to pay each time you process.

This is correct, the price for processing without  a license is defined/set in "Config_Process.hpp". It is stored in the "noLicenseCost" variable which can be found within the subclasses of the "ProcessAction" class. This cost is multiplied by the amount of items/conversions being processed.

• Like 1

yeah sorry I was wanting to only process when you buy a licence,   but iv notice it allows you to process with out a licence wich I don't want hope I make sence now lol 

Edited by kirky1423uk

56 minutes ago, kirky1423uk said:

yeah sorry I was wanting to only process when you buy a licence,   but iv notice it allows you to process with out a licence wich I don't want hope I make sence now lol 

You could edit https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/blob/master/Altis_Life.Altis/core/actions/fn_processAction.sqf to do this when your "Config_Process.hpp" has "NoLicenseCost = -1;" for one of the classes.

Adding something like this should work:

if (_noLicenseCost isEqualTo -1) exitWith {life_action_inUse = false; hint "You need a license to process that.";};

Just add it on the line above:

if (_filter) exitWith {life_action_inUse = false;};

• Like 1

18 hours ago, imthatguyhere said:

cheers fella tried it dint work unfortunately any other ideas I could try

Edited by kirky1423uk

8 hours ago, kirky1423uk said:

cheers fella tried it dint work unfortunately any other ideas I could try

What happened when you tried it? Did you get any errors?

hey up says this                       File core\actions\fn_processAction.sqf [life_fnc_processAction], line 80
Error in expression <");
} else {_filter = true;};
if (_noLic enseCost isEqualTo -1) exitWith {life>
  Error position: < enseCost isEqualTo -1) exitWith {life>
  Error Missing )
File core\actions\fn_processAction.sqf [life_fnc_processAction], line 80

2 minutes ago, kirky1423uk said:

hey up says this                       File core\actions\fn_processAction.sqf [life_fnc_processAction], line 80
Error in expression <");
} else {_filter = true;};
if (_noLic enseCost isEqualTo -1) exitWith {life>
  Error position: < enseCost isEqualTo -1) exitWith {life>
  Error Missing )
File core\actions\fn_processAction.sqf [life_fnc_processAction], line 80

That says you have a space or something in the middle of the variable "_noLicenseCost". Try it again exactly as you see in my post.

• Like 1

cheers fella works a treat thanks can I just pick your brains again on this doing my head in iv looked all over place cant seem to find any info on how to change the  yellow brightness on off roader  this one im using   C_Offroad_01_repair_F

4 hours ago, kirky1423uk said:

cheers fella works a treat thanks can I just pick your brains again on this doing my head in iv looked all over place cant seem to find any info on how to change the  yellow brightness on off roader  this one im using   C_Offroad_01_repair_F

If you mean the light bar in Arma, I don't believe there is. You can edit https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/blob/master/Altis_Life.Altis/core/config/fn_vehicleAnimate.sqf to remove the beacon option and then make your own copy of the Cop or Medic lights in whatever color you want.