Jump to content
Maihym

[Tutorial] Removing Mission Side Code

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Maihym said:

Can you show me your initfunctions and the hudUpdate file. I have all of my functions on the server side using this method and I haven't had to change any of my code to make it work except for the npcs.

https://hastebin.com/ufijitahif.pl

https://hastebin.com/ejaderokad.bash // At the moment, I have this set to a mod. It works either as a mod or missionfile on clientside but neither of them work when it's on serverside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, asker123 said:

does not detect "life_fnc" in "mission.sqm"  @Maihym

Go through the tutorial again, I've updated it and it should work with functions inside your mission.sqm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maihym said:

Go through the tutorial again, I've updated it and it should work with functions inside your mission.sqm

yes but I did it yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, asker123 said:

I did it all over again but still same

Can you post your initFunctions, server logs, client logs, and your config.cpp. All in pastebin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 8:56 PM, Maihym said:

Can you post your initFunctions, server logs, client logs, and your config.cpp. All in pastebin


My initFunctions: https://hastebin.com/ynodowana.pl
Server Log: https://hastebin.com/dibeegere.makefile
Client Log: https://hastebin.com/sohoreazi.makefile

Config.cpp: https://hastebin.com/cohaftafu.cpp
 

Edited by asker123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Maihym said:

Where is this error popping up?

no menu available with new update. The system does not see that life_server Functions Ready is active
and mission\core\init.sqf not installed
would you look at the codes again?
and i not getting any error

i think problem with last update

Edited by asker123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, asker123 said:

no menu available with new update. The system does not see that life_server Functions Ready is active
and mission\core\init.sqf not installed
would you look at the codes again?
and i not getting any error

i think problem with last update

So you can't access the y menu is what you're saying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, asker123 said:

Nothing works in "functions" and init.sqf not installed

Wait what? Post your init.sqf, the life server one and the mission one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2019 at 1:48 AM, Maihym said:

Wait what? Post your init.sqf, the life server one and the mission one.

okey This:

Mission init.sqf (core\init.sqf]: https://hastebin.com/elofiewas.php

Mission initplayerlocal.sqf : https://hastebin.com/zaalobiko.cpp

Life_Server init.sqf https://hastebin.com/onowxenoy.cs

 

Edited by asker123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, asker123 said:

okey This:

Mission init.sqf (core\init.sqf]: https://hastebin.com/elofivewas.php

Mission initplayerlocal.sqf : https://hastebin.com/zadalobiko.cpp

Life_Server init.sqf https://hastebin.com/onowoxenoy.cs

 

You're not supposed to put anything in the core init. It's supposed to be in the init that's in the mission root (the same folder that the mission.sqm file is at)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Maihym said:

You're not supposed to put anything in the core init. It's supposed to be in the init that's in the mission root (the same folder that the mission.sqm file is at)

I noticed and fixed but not working still

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, asker123 said:

Still no error and still system not working :(

Show me your mission init.

Edited by Maihym

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, asker123 said:

okey i waiting for you. please i'm waiting for your notification

So what happens when you join the mission? Be specific

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×