Sign in to follow this  
josh.williams57

Tanoa Life - Fed reserve issue

Hi,

I  have recently started making a Tanoa life server and have run into an issue with the fed. When a player tries to open both the fed door and vault door, the process bar will finish but the door will remain closed and the server will say its opened but it is not. 

Here is a video showing the issue:

RPT:

https://pastebin.com/7W1D2QEV

Thanks in advanced! :)

Why are you using such an old version of infistar?

Have you moved it properly? Ie in the life server too? That doesn't look like a full rpt log, can you check to see if you posted it in it's entirety or rob the fed again and post the new rpt log it generates.

Hi JedINyte,

Thanks for the quick response.

Thanks for letting me know that my infiSTAR was really outdated, I hadn't realised that.

I have restarted the server and robbed the fed again and this is the full rpt logs I have: https://pastebin.com/NUCfA99D 

I haven't actually moved the fed. Sorry, but I am unsure what you were asking when you said: " Ie in the life server too? ".

Thanks, 

19 minutes ago, josh.williams57 said:

Hi JedINyte,

Thanks for the quick response.

Thanks for letting me know that my infiSTAR was really outdated, I hadn't realised that.

I have restarted the server and robbed the fed again and this is the full rpt logs I have: https://pastebin.com/NUCfA99D 

I haven't actually moved the fed. Sorry, but I am unsure what you were asking when you said: " Ie in the life server too? ".

Thanks, 

They update it quite a bit, always worth checking their site every now and then for updates :D 

Are you sure you are pasting the entire log?  Can you try uploading it to the site? Just drag the file to the comment box (light grey part below here).

When the fed is moved....anywhere other than Altis default position the life server files need changing to add the new coordinates , make sure they match the server files positions.

Maybe the building in the config is wrong or the coordinates in one of them is wrong. Check for differences and double check the coordinates in the editor. I would have thought this would generate something in the rpt log as clearly there's an issue somewhere preventing it from opening, Check your config master to see if battleye_FriendlyLogging is set to true, everything in the data logging settings should be set to true.

1 hour ago, josh.williams57 said:

arma3server_2018-08-10_18-09-59.rpt

Hey JedINyte,

Thanks for the help :)

I have enabled battleeye_friendlylogging now and the logs look mostly the same.

I Will go through and check the coordinates that are set. Do you know how many files I change to update the coordinates of the fed?? 

Have a look through this thread:

altisliferpg.com/topic/311-tutorial-moving-the-federal-reserve/

It will tell you where to look :D 

2 hours ago, JedINyte said:

Have a look through this thread:

altisliferpg.com/topic/311-tutorial-moving-the-federal-reserve/

It will tell you where to look :D 

Hey JedINyte,

I have gone through the files to check the coordinates. I have changed what I think was what I needed to change but it did not work.  I Wasnt really sure where to put the coordinates or which ones to use. 

Here are some pics of the coordinates and the files I changed: 20180810223152_1.thumb.jpg.730c66bbe0075e11537cbcb165c09089.jpg

20180810223140_1.thumb.jpg.ae28a76306b4632fd1208abf79d7b590.jpg

init.sqf

fn_blastingCharge.sqf

fn_boltcutter.sqf

fn_repairDoor.sqf

Everything appears to be fine in the files you uploaded....not sure why your rpt logs aren't showing anything o.0

The only thing related to the Fed in the RPT I can see is:

11:50:14 Strange convex component322 in a3\structures_f\research\dome_big_f.p3d:geometryFire
11:50:14 Strange convex component327 in a3\structures_f\research\dome_big_f.p3d:geometryFire

i have no idea it means anything. but its all i can see.

On 8/11/2018 at 11:02 AM, JedINyte said:

Everything appears to be fine in the files you uploaded....not sure why your rpt logs aren't showing anything o.0

Hey JedINyte,

When setting the coordinates are they meant to be the dome coordinates? Also is the cpRate something I need to change? I don't know what cpRate does.