Delexical

Tommy Browning Introduction

Hello,

I go by the name of 'Tommy Browning' some of you may have known me by my previous name '14e_Senator_Walter' that was assigned automatically as I make this account with Steam when I was playing Mount and Blade: Warband.

I've been floating around the ArmA 3 community since 2014, starting off with Altis Life, moving onto ArmA 3 Life in 2015. I started exploring the development side of ArmA early 2016, not really learning anything but taking copy and paste scripts off of the AltisLifeRPG forums. I moved onto making small scripts and slowly progressing myself and I've been able to create a few scripts that I'm proud of with the help of the community. 

I've been helping in the Server & Scripting Help Desk for awhile now, I'm not the best but I'll sure give it a shot to help you to the best of my ability.

Trust me, if you want to make a server. Don't just use scripts off of this forums and buy pre-made server files. Make something unique, don't be afraid to ask for help and push yourself.

Thanks,

Tommy Browning

Exalia Roleplay Lead Developer 

Cx 

Just letting you know about the name change and a little inspirational speech that no one will read. Cx

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ToxicRageTv said:

yeah i didn't read your "little inspirational speech"

Still waiting on John to change my name. 

He said he'll do it 'tonight', in Canadian time it's like 5:25AM right now. Unless he's not in Canada right now he might of forgotten to change my name.

FeelsBadMan

• Like 1