Jump to content
Cooodyy

Armed Caesar BTT Script

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm looking for some help on how to script an armed Caesar BTT into Altis life. I've been looking for ways to do it. But found no luck. Like where do you put the script

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This wouldn't be possible, it was made as a civilian plane and you would need to most likely re create the entire plane then attach weapons and whatnot and code the model into arma 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Deadlesszombie said:

This wouldn't be possible, it was made as a civilian plane and you would need to most likely re create the entire plane then attach weapons and whatnot and code the model into arma 3

I'm not talking about a scripted in model of a plane but I have found some scripts that people use for wasteland servers but altis life does not have a vehiclesetup.sqf. Wondering if you can figure out how to implement this into altis life. I've seen servers like Olympus having these scripts. 

case (_class isKindOf "Plane_Civil_01_base_F"):
{
	_mags =
	[
		["5000Rnd_762x51_Belt", [-1]]
	];
	_weapons =
	[
		["M134_minigun", [-1]]
	];
};

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cooodyy said:

I'm not talking about a scripted in model of a plane but I have found some scripts that people use for wasteland servers but altis life does not have a vehiclesetup.sqf. Wondering if you can figure out how to implement this into altis life. I've seen servers like Olympus having these scripts. 

case (_class isKindOf "Plane_Civil_01_base_F"):
{
	_mags =
	[
		["5000Rnd_762x51_Belt", [-1]]
	];
	_weapons =
	[
		["M134_minigun", [-1]]
	];
};

 

You would need to show me all the files, this doesn’t do anything to help me figure out what you are telling me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 10:10 AM, Deadlesszombie said:

You would need to show me all the files, this doesn’t do anything to help me figure out what you are telling me

I figured it out now, thanks for your time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×