Welcome to Altis Life RPG

Register now to gain access to all of our features.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Note that you can now sign-in with your Steam account.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• AltisLifeRpg

Opening Announcement   09/13/2016

Opening Announcement We are happy to announce the official reopening of the community assistance forum Altis Life RPG (open source public property). Before going any further, let's go over the current situation. As you are already aware, the forum and the database of Altisliferpg.com had been hacked a few weeks ago. This unfortunate situation has touched many communities of Arma 3. The various databases were erased, and since they were under the responsibility of the previous administration, no backup was able to recover the lost data. This means that all the tedious work must be redone. This regrettable situation has led Tonic to transfer the responsibility of its administration to a new and neutral party. This party has as sole goal to reunite every community, as diverse as they are, together to perpetuate the development of our beloved mod AltisLifeRPG.  First of all, I think it is important to clarify our intentions. Foremost, we want to reassure you that we are not proclaiming being the owners of the previous versions of Altis Life (open source public property) in collaboration with BoGuu based on Tonic' codes. As you know, Boguu has been a major player in the most recent versions. Please note that this platform is and will always remain open to future developers such as Boguu that would like to elevate Altis Life RPG to the next level. By doing so, we take our role as an official reference platform very seriously in the eyes of the vast community of Altis Life RPG. We are ready to face this responsibility. We are aware that the content added by users could be provided by external sources or from the original website. If you see a tutorial that you've created on our platform where you are not credited as the author, please mention it immediately to the administration and we will promptly fix the situation. Please note that seeing the overwhelming amount of content added by the community, we will not proactively search other community assistance websites to validate if proper credits were given to the various authors. Instead, it will be the author's responsibility to be proactive in contacting the administration. Since the majority of the content found on other websites came originally from Altisliferpg.com, we encourage members joining us to share any content deemed pertinent coming from other platforms without forgetting to credit the authors.       Finally, to clarify the rumors circulating: - The forum was not scammed. It was transferred directly from Bryan 'Tonic' Boardwine to our administration. A domain cannot be scammed. - The forum was transferred as an independent entity which has as a sole mission to perpetuate the forum and not let it die out.       Altisliferpg.com Regards, the Administration.       Feel free to join us on Discord in the Altis Life RPG Community section of the forum.   And of course if you have any question, feel free to message us here.
    • Rozo

Donations   09/18/2016

Hello,
        We've added a donation block on the right side. All of those donation goes directly to the developer of Altis Life mod ( currently BoGuu ). None of that money is used to maintain the forum. In the future we might add a donation button to support the forum, but for now we want to encourage the developer because they went through a lot. To discuss this topic - Here
    • Shakir Darwish

IS YOUR SERVER BROKEN SINCE 1.64 UPDATE?   09/22/2016

If your server is broken since 1.64 go check this link thanks. https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/issues/104
    • Rozo

Sad Day   01/04/2017

Good evening community of Altis Life RPG, Today was a sad day. We learned the hard way that one of the helper was using his status and visibility on the forum to do things i wouldn't imagine.  We were warned about this user in the beginning, we talked about his behavior and he said that they were things of the past. We were fooled.
      Unfortunately, he fooled other community members by selling stolen content and impersonating his role as a developer in another community. Here's a remember of one of the rules on our forum, No selling scripts, snippets, or services.   So if anyone come across someone who's selling his services, scripts or whatever, Report them. Especially if it's coming from an Helper, Mod, Admin. No one in the staff should ask for money, we already mention this when we reopened the forum and that rule is here to stay.

We can't be sorry enough for what happen here, for any harm it as caused among other communities, for money that shouldn't been spent and we truly hope this doesn't happen again.

As for the user in question, he is now banned from our forum and discord and we wish to never cross his path again.
        If there's anything we can do hit us on Discord or send a message to an admin.
      Thanks, Rozo.
Sign in to follow this  
Nathan | FastTortoise.co.uk

FastTortoise | Professional Website Management

logo-top-black.thumb.png.28b3edfb42616841e5ad793f283b931c.png

FastTortoise.co.uk | Professional Website Management 

Hi All,

Postage Allowance

Before anyone steps in and says, this isn't allowed I have been in contact with an administrator of this forums and kindly has allowed us to post an advertisement post for your benefit. Thanks for the opportunity from the staff team at AltisLifeRPG

Overview

FastTortoise was established in 2014 as a Technical Support company due to alterations of the customers' needs and company background. We have migrated to a full website management service. This means that we host, make and support your website for you so no extra workload for you when you have already acquire loads of work on your shoulders already.

Why chose us?

We have experts that know the code to make your perfect website. Our experts have years of experience to help you brand your organization quickly and effectively. We are affordable with monthly, bi-annual and annual billing to fit your needs. We can also fit your budget with a custom quote evaluation with our expert sales team. We have a 99.99% uptime because we maintain our servers in a healthy environment. We have many services that can also help your organization function, for example, eCommerce, Emails and so much more. If you want to find anything out visit our website to get in contact with our amazing customer service team.

Managed Service

We are a fully managed service meaning you have no access to your website. This is so we can keep your website on as much as possible as it is less likely to experience downtime with interference. Secondly, we only provide a managed service so our development team know what needs to be done and know how to do it. If it is self-managed the support side of our business wouldn't work as well as we would expect it to with being a managed service.

Self Managed

We have been asked about our managed service. We don't just do a managed service we do website development and you can provide your own hosting provider if that is preferred.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get in contact with us with any proposals or questions at our website

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: Coming Soon!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a basic inital post and I am sure it will be altered over time.

Edited by Nathan | FastTortoise.co.uk

Since I would have no access to the server, how long would it take for you to validate and publish changes I make to my codebase? Also, what is the duration and cost of your the contracts?

25 minutes ago, Just Jordan said:

Since I would have no access to the server, how long would it take for you to validate and publish changes I make to my codebase? Also, what is the duration and cost of your the contracts?

If you send this email to the Sales Team at [email protected] They will give you a timescale and pricing for you.

Just now, Just Jordan said:

That's way too much work for no access.

The whole point of a managed service is that you don't have to do any work. Some people like managed service as they have no extra workload that they already have. Some people don't. We don't just do a managed service we do also do website development for yourself but you can provide your own hosting provider.

Like I said any questions please do just contact me at my email: [email protected]