R.Paxton

Project Origins Arma Life 50k start

icon.png.be39e2baaf572a1e7c72c32b4e5db0eb.png

Website -  www.projectoriginsarma.com

Teamspeak- ts.projectoriginsarma.com

Game Server - 94.23.49.73:2302

Our community is guaranteed fun!

We have many diffrent things that make our life server different from others.

- We have a Court system

This means that you can make partitions, and go to court. You can fight to get things legalised such as weed. Of course these can be made illegal once again.

- We have Lawyers 

This is a licence in game that allows you to become someones eternity and fight for their freedom. This will increase roleplay and fun.

- We also have Treasure hunting

This requires a boat licence and some diving gear. You will have to find the treasure within a zone marked on the map. This will be underwater.

- There are many functions for the police and rebels

Among the normal things police get in average life servers, our police have the ability to seize items, masks, weapons, and money. Rebels can also gag people which will mute them, they may also blindfold their victim if seen necessary.

504575a85227f7057de9d45c312ce1cc.png.32fb11c108cfcd341de1944bb37da64c.png

Our community has infinite possibilities, we just need the help of a community.

Thanks -

- Project Origins Staff team

I would like to be the first to comment on this server and community...as a thank you for commenting on our server post a while back (love you Reaper x)

This community is run by the people we had to remove from ours....Narcotics is Respawn, he's had a few name changes as have the other staff (reaper, sgt duck). Respawn was a "developer" on our server a while back, Reaper was a founder...

We had to remove Respawn because of his bad attitude, inability to do what was asked of him and his admin abuse. We were blackmailed into giving him some sort of in game powers in return for his "dev" work...of course, he abused this and almost cost us our server as a result. Reaper jumped before he was kicked, he knew after Respawn was booted that he would also be booted...for the same reasons. He would hold a vendetta and just constantly harass people he never got on with...like Respawn, he also almost cost us our server. I'm sure people who have played on Respawns servers will post a reply and back up what i'm saying.

A friend of mine joined the server, walked around for about a minute and was insta perm banned for "Trolling"....no one on the server except for Narcotics/Respawn. This was later removed, as was any identifying tags Respawn had forgot to remove from his forum profile (SteamProfile).

So, in summary, the staff are terrible and the map is bland and boring.  If you want to be killed by admins when you just spent $500k on gear, this will be the place for you!

I rarely post negative comments on here but i feel people need to know what and where this server came from as they have done a great deal to try and hide their involvement in it. 

• Like 2

Not worth spending time on, its boring & same old same old.

spending time on this server, Will just result with a lot of regrets

-1 Server

Agree'd on what rob posted.

Edited by BoobCast
  • Like 2

Thanks the bringing me in to this post but like i have told the other Founder of your server i dont play arma 3 and i am not part of any server. (Rob you dont have to say thank you to me as i am not part off this server and wont hurt me in anyway just makes you look petty, love you too Rob).

PS you was not going to kicked dont make stuff up i quit as i dont like arma 3 anymore as i have spent alot of time on it, and the little war between you and respawn is between you too as i have said many times i dont care and i wont pick sides.   

Edited by Apollo

I'm not one to post bad comments. Either but mine is mainly about Respawn's behavior. He calls himself a developer which is fair enough he done some stuff on our server. However when he is a developer he becomes a very biased character and secretly adds more over-powered items to a faction that he may be playing in, so watch out for that. Also if you have any suggestions for the community you may aswell not waste your time he came up with every excuse in the world to stop from adding it to the server. He becomes very toxic when he is 'on-duty' in-game starts shouting and abusing people. Nether the less his other staff members. Once we 'kicked' respawn from his position people from my community showed me footage of Respawn using in-game powers when playing on the server. This behavior disgust me and why his previous 3 servers haven't worked. The name changes are obvious and I want people to know its you. You may as-well give up Respawn you know you aren't fit to run a community! And for an example he doesn't like criticism. I asked a question on their website asking why the map was so dull and if the players were suppose to be toxic as I was told to 'go f*** myself'. The post was deleted and no comment was given. I now know I will receive a ban from his website for telling him this. But thats fine, it shows that he is also ban happy because I am telling people the truth. 

But like JedINyte said if you would love a server were the admins abuse and just don't care and become biased towards their friends then this is the place for you.

PS This isn't toxic at all before people complain I am letting people know about a dirty admin abuser

As a result of my comment our dedicated server was completely wiped...by Apollo our former Founder. (it logged his logon/ISP..twat)

We are not best pleased, but it's not the end of the world :) Password is now changed, but this just shows you what shitbags they are. 

BEWARE OF THIS SHADY BUNCH OF RETARDS!

@Apollo:( Naughty naughty

Not sure why people are reporting his post, everyone has a right to voice his option, if you don't want  negative shit said about your server, don't do dumb shit. Once again this is why AL is full of retard kids thinking they are going to get rich and have a big server, when in  reality you're server will never last past 2 months 

Just now, John Meiers said:

Not sure why people are reporting his post, everyone has a right to voice his option, if you don't want  negative shit said about your server, don't do dumb shit. Once again this is why AL is full of retard kids thinking they are going to get rich and have a big server, when in  reality you're server will never last past 2 months 

How they have treated people they deserve it.

• Like 1

@John Meiers They also released our mission file to the public..........in this post:

Then deleted the post....this is a serious pisstake, our mission file is locked, for them to release it and delete our server files is a complete liberty. 

• Like 1

You must be as retarded as Respawn....you are seriously going to say we shouldn't expose you for the c***s you are? Get a grip.

I'm having to reinstall 2 servers and their databases as a result of your staff team!

@John Meiers You've got to be kidding me if you were there for the AN post everything that one of us had said was then replied with something that was more vulgar and meaning less. Even the helper on that post said if any posts were directed to anyone else they would be banned. What happened next @JedINyteDirected a post to someone and sadly he is still here. @R.Paxton Has done nothing towards you @JedINyte or @Nathan B and if you have a problem with @Respawn go talk to him your selves and stop being scared C***S don't ruin something for someone else just because someone who you dislike is helping them.

• Like 2

This is why no one bothers anymore , Same shit everyday, Just let the guy advertise his server and you guys are right as well you do have the right to post opinions but i say this everytime take it to PM or just don't say anything and keep it to yourself. Problems with ex staff is between you guys and don't need to be posted on this guys post when hes just trying to make a community if it fails it fails but at-least he gets a lollipop for trying :P

Call it a day yeh lads , Just go listen to some banging tunes or watch p*** i don't care aslong as the forums are kept clear from hate and negative comments :D 

• Like 2

There is no need for these peoples server to be involved let them do what they want for their server if you have an argument with Respawn take it up with him somewhere else because people are being dragged into a argument who don't need to be involved.

I really would like you all to lay off.

This is not your issue and I encourage you to leave this. I would like you to move on and concentrate on your own server and leave me to make the decisions of my own.

Thank you and I wish you good luck,

Robbie,

Project Origins Staff Team

there is no good coming from bringing servers and communities in to personal arguments. i came home today wanting to earn money on AN now i cant. My day is fucked, i trust jed and nathan to get it up shortly. regardless, its a pussy move to attack eachothers servers and communitys for a arguments between a handful of people. People need to act their age and not their dick size. Moral of the story, grow up and stop getting other people dragged in to a quarrel when they just wanna play a fucking game.

• Like 1

@DIRTY DIMITRI >:) This issue is not down to my development team it is down to the team at Altis Network.

This is a post to advertise my community and server.

I would like you to come and check out our server and take a look around.

As I said, this is not down to us or anyone from my staff team.

This is their problem and it should not be discussed here.

Thanks

Robbie,

Project Origins Staff Team

Edited by R.Paxton