TheNarwhalArmy

Need help whitelisting cops.

I have a host havoc altis life server, i have been watching tutorials on how to whitelist cops and i always get errors with the SQL program, and i was wondering if there is a way to whitelist cops/medics without using a SQL program. Just reply if you need anymore information and i will answer as soon as i can. Thanks!

Edited by TheNarwhalArmy

2 hours ago, [IL] KingCrazyHunter said:

an admin panel would be useful but they require web hosting

What errors are you gettting?

i looked it up, i think the error i'm getting means that i don't have permission to edit it or something. And also i would to down for a admin panel if it does not cost much. Is there any good ones you recommend?

Its pretty straight forward, i use the standard phpmyadmin via browser and it works like a charm. Just a few simple clicks, no technical work really needed unless you're trying to add more integers into a column of a table etc.

Jason_000's panel is very nice, i recommend you take a look. It requires only mysql and php, host havoc have it, and how much? Its FREE! ^^

Use FTP to upload the panel to host havoc, go to the page using your internet browser, put your mysql and rcon infos and you're done!

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:22 AM, XtG Community said:

Its pretty straight forward, i use the standard phpmyadmin via browser and it works like a charm. Just a few simple clicks, no technical work really needed unless you're trying to add more integers into a column of a table etc.

Thanks! I found out how to do this but it seems my alitslife.altis sql is not updating with the player information. I loaded the sql and no player data is there. I really don't know how the database works.

44 minutes ago, TheNarwhalArmy said:

Thanks! I found out how to do this but it seems my alitslife.altis sql is not updating with the player information. I loaded the sql and no player data is there. I really don't know how the database works.

Where are you looking for the player data? It seems that you're looking for it in the .sql file, which is not correct...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, J4Wx said:

Where are you looking for the player data? It seems that you're looking for it in the .sql file, which is not correct...

ok yes, that's kinda what I thought but was not sure, I'm looking for the thing where you are able to edit someones cop/medic levels and money. Also sorry this really does not have to do with this, but also now that I have done thing I get stuck on a loading screen saying "setting up client, please wait."

Edited by TheNarwhalArmy

When you set up the database, what tool did you use? Maybe phpMyAdmin, or HeidiSQL or maybe something else.

10 minutes ago, J4Wx said:

When you set up the database, what tool did you use? Maybe phpMyAdmin, or HeidiSQL or maybe something else.

sorry but I don't really know what you mean. I probably just missed something I had to do. I just imported the altislife.altis sql into heidiSQL and also phpmyadmin and opened the players table and nothing was there, I have been on the sever.

1 minute ago, TheNarwhalArmy said:

sorry but I don't really know what you mean. I probably just missed something I had to do. I just imported the altislife.altis sql into heidiSQL and also phpmyadmin and opened the players table and nothing was there, I have been on the sever.

So you opened HeidiSQL and connected to the server that the game server is configured to use, then imported the .SQL?

Could you show me a screenshot of what you see in HeidiSQL when you go to look at the players table?

5 minutes ago, J4Wx said:

And send your extdb logs please

sorry, where would I find them? do I just find them in my logs folder, or somewhere else? if so what ones do you need, there are several from the same time.

1 minute ago, J4Wx said:

@extdb/logs One from a restart where you tried to join and got an error.

ya that's where I was looking, there is no logs folder, and also mine is extDB2. still trying to find it.

6 minutes ago, J4Wx said:

Ensure your server is starting with the mods enabled (in the servers command line).

sorry, this does not seem to be working, I just checked the mods, all of them are in. But there still is no log file, I restarted.

7 minutes ago, J4Wx said:

Send your servers most recent .rpt file then please...

don't know, cant find any .rpt files I have had this issue before and all I can find is .txt logs.

Edited by TheNarwhalArmy

It's possible that your GSP is converting these to txt, send one of those and I'll take a look. It might be better if we discuss this on discord. I will message you there now.

In host havoc, there is a button to go to PHPMyAdmin! make sure you press the setup altis life db button! Then you go to players then edit a player find the cop level and choose a number! 

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:17 PM, silencedaxis said:

In host havoc, there is a button to go to PHPMyAdmin! make sure you press the setup altis life db button! Then you go to players then edit a player find the cop level and choose a number! 

ok but what do the levels rank as? 1 through 7 is what though?