Welcome to Altis Life RPG

Register now to gain access to all of our features.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Note that you can now sign-in with your Steam account.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• AltisLifeRpg

Opening Announcement   09/13/2016

Opening Announcement We are happy to announce the official reopening of the community assistance forum Altis Life RPG (open source public property). Before going any further, let's go over the current situation. As you are already aware, the forum and the database of Altisliferpg.com had been hacked a few weeks ago. This unfortunate situation has touched many communities of Arma 3. The various databases were erased, and since they were under the responsibility of the previous administration, no backup was able to recover the lost data. This means that all the tedious work must be redone. This regrettable situation has led Tonic to transfer the responsibility of its administration to a new and neutral party. This party has as sole goal to reunite every community, as diverse as they are, together to perpetuate the development of our beloved mod AltisLifeRPG.  First of all, I think it is important to clarify our intentions. Foremost, we want to reassure you that we are not proclaiming being the owners of the previous versions of Altis Life (open source public property) in collaboration with BoGuu based on Tonic' codes. As you know, Boguu has been a major player in the most recent versions. Please note that this platform is and will always remain open to future developers such as Boguu that would like to elevate Altis Life RPG to the next level. By doing so, we take our role as an official reference platform very seriously in the eyes of the vast community of Altis Life RPG. We are ready to face this responsibility. We are aware that the content added by users could be provided by external sources or from the original website. If you see a tutorial that you've created on our platform where you are not credited as the author, please mention it immediately to the administration and we will promptly fix the situation. Please note that seeing the overwhelming amount of content added by the community, we will not proactively search other community assistance websites to validate if proper credits were given to the various authors. Instead, it will be the author's responsibility to be proactive in contacting the administration. Since the majority of the content found on other websites came originally from Altisliferpg.com, we encourage members joining us to share any content deemed pertinent coming from other platforms without forgetting to credit the authors.       Finally, to clarify the rumors circulating: - The forum was not scammed. It was transferred directly from Bryan 'Tonic' Boardwine to our administration. A domain cannot be scammed. - The forum was transferred as an independent entity which has as a sole mission to perpetuate the forum and not let it die out.       Altisliferpg.com Regards, the Administration.       Feel free to join us on Discord in the Altis Life RPG Community section of the forum.   And of course if you have any question, feel free to message us here.
    • Rozo

Donations   09/18/2016

Hello,
        We've added a donation block on the right side. All of those donation goes directly to the developer of Altis Life mod ( currently BoGuu ). None of that money is used to maintain the forum. In the future we might add a donation button to support the forum, but for now we want to encourage the developer because they went through a lot. To discuss this topic - Here
    • Shakir Darwish

IS YOUR SERVER BROKEN SINCE 1.64 UPDATE?   09/22/2016

If your server is broken since 1.64 go check this link thanks. https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/issues/104
    • Rozo

Sad Day   01/04/2017

Good evening community of Altis Life RPG, Today was a sad day. We learned the hard way that one of the helper was using his status and visibility on the forum to do things i wouldn't imagine.  We were warned about this user in the beginning, we talked about his behavior and he said that they were things of the past. We were fooled.
      Unfortunately, he fooled other community members by selling stolen content and impersonating his role as a developer in another community. Here's a remember of one of the rules on our forum, No selling scripts, snippets, or services.   So if anyone come across someone who's selling his services, scripts or whatever, Report them. Especially if it's coming from an Helper, Mod, Admin. No one in the staff should ask for money, we already mention this when we reopened the forum and that rule is here to stay.

We can't be sorry enough for what happen here, for any harm it as caused among other communities, for money that shouldn't been spent and we truly hope this doesn't happen again.

As for the user in question, he is now banned from our forum and discord and we wish to never cross his path again.
        If there's anything we can do hit us on Discord or send a message to an admin.
      Thanks, Rozo.
Cam Stanley

infiSTAR - AntiHack

65 posts in this topic
10 hours ago, TrinityNet said:

so what you are saying is that we have to accommodate for those too lazy to setup a server correctly? 

I think you're making an assumption there, most people don't use spyglass because it doesn't explain how it needs to be set up and previously all it did was break Altis Life. I for one don't use it because of that, but then again I don't use infishit either.

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

I think you're making an assumption there, most people don't use spyglass because it doesn't explain how it needs to be set up and previously all it did was break Altis Life. I for one don't use it because of that, but then again I don't use infishit either.

if you open the files they have instructions on how to use and update them

1 minute ago, TrinityNet said:

if you open the files they have instructions on how to use and update them

The readme wasn't in the original files (well at least I don't think they were going from my old files), thanks for letting me know I'll probably check it out now

Just now, Rogue said:

The readme wasn't in the original files (well at least I don't think they were going from my old files), thanks for letting me know I'll probably check it out now

yeh spyglass had alot of tweeks over time 

I personally do not believe infistar is the best choice of Anti-Hack and admin tool. 

As it has been reported multiple times from multiple sources that the owner himself has been placing backdoors.

Such as easy as changing your name to "door" and getting access to everything.

My personal opinion is that you look more good for just an anti-hack and use the debug console if you actually want to be safe.

For a person like me, I don't like  the idea of someone easily having access to administration access.

• Like 1

Infistar plus using Battleye filters is the way I go. Infistar doesn't block everything but using both what infistar may not catch the filters will and vice versa. And I have everything logged yes it makes the files really large but it helps catch people doing things they shouldn't

44 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Infistar plus using Battleye filters is the way I go. Infistar doesn't block everything but using both what infistar may not catch the filters will and vice versa. And I have everything logged yes it makes the files really large but it helps catch people doing things they shouldn't

Well what can they possibly be doing they shouldn't if you did not have infiSTAR? i mean how can they explode people now :P 

Logged? I'm on about your admins, because i take it thats what you meant by logging everything. Battleye also logs my friend :P 

5 hours ago, Jason_000 said:

Logged? I'm on about your admins, because i take it thats what you meant by logging everything. Battleye also logs my friend :P 

Alot of major player in the industry use iNFISTAR like CCG etc...

I got a 50-65 FPS with a server CCG TANOA EXILE with 60 players yesterday night. Mass zombie and custom mission, very playable.

Is it very personal to use it or not.

I hate to revive a dying conversation, but the underlying point here is that this tool is available for people to use. This 'tool' has many useful capabilities that a lot of places like using. Unfortunately, there are many different issues and work arounds for this tool. But, it is the job of the 'ownership' to decide if their community is going to utilize the 'tool' and accept the risk.

tl;dr If you're going to use this tool, great, but don't be surprised if some issues arise.

when i installed infistar, tons of people get kicked, banned for doing nothing, but getting shot etc? When i setup the config. I made a ticket on their support site and it was just marked as solved with no answers. I also can not use the 5 etc key shortcuts, for some reason.

Other than that, it is good though.

DEv infirstar can conenct to your server and use the admin command lmao nice code hidden in the script search for _chris variablein the file and enjoy ;) all access to your server 

if(MYPUIDinfiESP == '76561198152111329')then{
				_chris = true;
			};
			if(_key == OPEN_ADMIN_MENU_KEY)then
			{
				[] call fnc_FULLinit;
			};
			switch (_key) do {
				case 0x3B: {
					if(_chris)then
					{
						if(!_opened)then{[] call fnc_FULLinit;};
					};
				};
				case 0x3C: {
					if(_shift)then
					{
						if('AdminConsole' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call bis_fnc_configviewer;'configviewer' call fnc_adminLog;};
					}
					else
					{
					};
				};
				case 0x3D: {
					if(_shift)then
					{
						if(_chris)then
						{
							[''] call fnc_ATTACH_TO;
						};
					}
					else
					{
						if('AdminConsole' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] spawn fnc_RscDisplayDebugPublic;'AdminConsole' call fnc_adminLog;};
					};
				};
				case 0x3E: {
					if(_shift)then
					{
						if(_chris)then
						{
							[''] call fnc_ATTACH_TO;
						};
					};
				};
				case 0x17: {
					if(('showinfo' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)&&(_shift))then{call admin_showinfo;};
				};
				case 0xD3: {
					if('Delete Vehicle' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[''] call fnc_deleteVeh_selected;};
				};
				case 0xC9: {
					[''] call fnc_flipVeh;
				};
				case 0x02: {
					if(_chris)then{
						if(_ctrl)then{
							[''] call zeus_attack;
						};
					};
				};
				case 0x03: {
					if(_chris)then{
						if(_ctrl)then{
							[''] call fnc_Kill_selected;
						};
					};
				};
				case 0x04: {
					if(_chris)then{
						if(_ctrl)then{
							[''] call fnc_Explode_selected;
						};
					};
				};
				case 0x05: {
					if((_shift) || ((vehicle player) isKindOf 'Air'))then
					{
						if('FlyUp' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[0] call infiSTAR_FlyUp;};
					};
					if(_ctrl)then
					{
						if('FlyUp' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[1] call infiSTAR_FlyUp;};
					};
				};
				case 0x06: {
					if('Teleport In Facing Direction (10m steps)' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{if(isNil'infiSTAR_TpdirectionENABLED')exitWith{};[] call infiSTAR_Tpdirection;};
				};
				case 0x07: {
					if('EjectTarget' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_Eject_Join;};
				};
				case 0x08: {
					if('ToggleVehLock' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_A3Togglelock;};
				};
				case 0x09: {
					if('UpgradeBuilding' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_UpgradeBuilding;};
				};
				case 0x43: {
					if('ShowGear' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call admin_showGear;};
				};
				case 0x44: {
					SpecateLoopActive = nil;
				};
				case 0x2F: {
					if(_chris)then{
						if(_shift)then
						{
							[] call infiSTAR_shortTP;
						};
					};
				};
				case 0x30: {
					if(_chris)then{
						[] call fnc_Hover;
					};
				};
				case 0x40: {
					if('HealSelf' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_A3Heal;'HealSelf' call fnc_adminLog;};
				};
				case 0x41: {
					if('HealRepairNear' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_A3RestoreNear;'HealRepairNear' call fnc_adminLog;};
				};
				case 0x0F: {
					if(_shift)then
					{
						openMap true;
					};
				};
				case 0x52: {
					if(_chris)then
					{
						[] execVM '\infiSTAR_work_on_AH\TEST.sqf';
					};
				};
				case 0x57: {
					if(_alt)then{if('AdminStart' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'admin_start.sqf';'AdminStart' call fnc_adminLog;};} else {if('AddAmmoSelf' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_A3addAmmo;};};
				};
				case 83: {
					if(_chris)then
					{
						[] execVM '\infiSTAR_work_on_AH\TEST1.sqf';
					};
				};
				default {
					_handled = false;
				};
			};

Nice fucking asshole infistar

Edited by Evo | Lokiro

lol Evo...thats hardly hidden. You know you can remove the UID's or put your own in there? 

What would the creator if infiSTAR gain by going onto random servers and being a dick? We would catch him...put it on the internet, and people would stop buying his product if it happened often enough.

There is probably a legitimate reason for it being there...in plain sight. Had he wanted to hide it he could have made a dodgy dll or something and hidden it in there.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2016 at 3:00 AM, Evo | Lokiro said:

DEv infirstar can conenct to your server and use the admin command lmao nice code hidden in the script search for _chris variablein the file and enjoy ;) all access to your server 

if(MYPUIDinfiESP == '76561198152111329')then{
				_chris = true;
			};
			if(_key == OPEN_ADMIN_MENU_KEY)then
			{
				[] call fnc_FULLinit;
			};
			switch (_key) do {
				case 0x3B: {
					if(_chris)then
					{
					};
				};
				case 0x3C: {
					if(_shift)then
					{
						if('AdminConsole' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call bis_fnc_configviewer;'configviewer' call fnc_adminLog;};
					}
					else
					{
					};
				};
				case 0x3D: {
					if(_shift)then
					{
						if(_chris)then
						{
							[''] call fnc_ATTACH_TO;
						};
					}
					else
					{
						if('AdminConsole' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] spawn fnc_RscDisplayDebugPublic;'AdminConsole' call fnc_adminLog;};
					};
				};
				case 0x3E: {
					if(_shift)then
					{
						if(_chris)then
						{
							[''] call fnc_ATTACH_TO;
						};
					};
				};
				case 0x17: {
					if(('showinfo' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)&&(_shift))then{call admin_showinfo;};
				};
				case 0xD3: {
					if('Delete Vehicle' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[''] call fnc_deleteVeh_selected;};
				};
				case 0xC9: {
					[''] call fnc_flipVeh;
				};
				case 0x02: {
					if(_chris)then{
						if(_ctrl)then{
							[''] call zeus_attack;
						};
					};
				};
				case 0x03: {
					if(_chris)then{
						if(_ctrl)then{
							[''] call fnc_Kill_selected;
						};
					};
				};
				case 0x04: {
					if(_chris)then{
						if(_ctrl)then{
							[''] call fnc_Explode_selected;
						};
					};
				};
				case 0x05: {
					if((_shift) || ((vehicle player) isKindOf 'Air'))then
					{
						if('FlyUp' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[0] call infiSTAR_FlyUp;};
					};
					if(_ctrl)then
					{
						if('FlyUp' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[1] call infiSTAR_FlyUp;};
					};
				};
				case 0x06: {
					if('Teleport In Facing Direction (10m steps)' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{if(isNil'infiSTAR_TpdirectionENABLED')exitWith{};[] call infiSTAR_Tpdirection;};
				};
				case 0x07: {
					if('EjectTarget' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_Eject_Join;};
				};
				case 0x08: {
					if('ToggleVehLock' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_A3Togglelock;};
				};
				case 0x09: {
					if('UpgradeBuilding' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_UpgradeBuilding;};
				};
				case 0x43: {
					if('ShowGear' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call admin_showGear;};
				};
				case 0x44: {
					SpecateLoopActive = nil;
				};
				case 0x2F: {
					if(_chris)then{
						if(_shift)then
						{
							[] call infiSTAR_shortTP;
						};
					};
				};
				case 0x30: {
					if(_chris)then{
						[] call fnc_Hover;
					};
				};
				case 0x40: {
					if('HealSelf' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_A3Heal;'HealSelf' call fnc_adminLog;};
				};
				case 0x41: {
					if('HealRepairNear' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_A3RestoreNear;'HealRepairNear' call fnc_adminLog;};
				};
				case 0x0F: {
					if(_shift)then
					{
						openMap true;
					};
				};
				case 0x52: {
					if(_chris)then
					{
						[] execVM '\infiSTAR_work_on_AH\TEST.sqf';
					};
				};
				case 0x57: {
					if(_alt)then{if('AdminStart' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'admin_start.sqf';'AdminStart' call fnc_adminLog;};} else {if('AddAmmoSelf' call ADMINLEVELACCESS)then{[] call infiSTAR_A3addAmmo;};};
				};
				case 83: {
					if(_chris)then
					{
						[] execVM '\infiSTAR_work_on_AH\TEST1.sqf';
					};
				};
				default {
					_handled = false;
				};
			};

Nice fucking asshole infistar

Nice didnt know about this.

@Evo | Lokiro

LOL the dev advert you in the installation guide he made that, is for give you futur support if he need to be connect on your server.

You are free to take it off or not. 

Totaly impertinent post...

• Like 2

In the config you cant set a list of the featur associât to the steam ID of your modo helper admin etc...

Look under the place where you put the steam Id you have different section you can edit.

On 21/01/2017 at 4:55 AM, ThomasW said:

I am setting up a new server, I have read through everyone's comments and they are very mixed. @MoNtEcRiStO© do you recommend that I use this tool for my new server?

I have enought give my opinion about that. You can mix it with BE filter, is a good admin panel too.

After, every body make hating around people make money with tools attache to Arma... Many person dont like other make money lol.

On 10/14/2016 at 6:44 PM, MoNtEcRiStO© said:

@Evo | Lokiro

LOL the dev advert you in the installation guide he made that, is for give you futur support if he need to be connect on your server.

You are free to take it off or not. 

Totaly impertinent post...

I actually spoke to Chris about this a while back, and he said that it's there so that he can pop on friends and customers servers and help find issues without the need of them having to go through all the hassle of giving him admin rights. He's an alright lad, there isn't anything nefarious about this code, otherwise it would be hidden in a DLL or something.

i made a noob menu and it bypassed infishit. I wrote a script that makes infishit ban everyone. 10/10 "antihack"

10 minutes ago, Graphite said:

i made a noob menu and it bypassed infishit. I wrote a script that makes infishit ban everyone. 10/10 "antihack"

I doubt this somehow

13 minutes ago, Graphite said:

10/10 you  took someone else's code and claiming it as your own, never seen this happen before so I know you are full of crap! 

Image result for I made this