Red Flag Gaming

MerpBaller

Tired of abusive admins and annoying excuses for RP? Come and join a family ran server (me and my brother) on Red Flag Gaming. We took everything from our 3000+ hours of combined arma 3 experiences and put them into a server for people to love and feel welcome. RP is our main priority over all other stuff. We are currently looking for cops, meds, and supports. We would love to see you guys; if you wanna come talk to us our TS is 216.105.171.14:10072. If you wanna go play on the server our IP is Server Ip: 199.60.101.178 and Port: 2302. We hope to see you there!

Edited by MerpBaller

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:18 PM, MerpBaller said:

Tired of abusive admins and annoying excuses for RP? Come and join a family ran server (me and my brother) on Red Flag Gaming. We took everything from our 3000+ hours of combined arma 3 experiences and put them into a server for people to love and feel welcome. RP is our main priority over all other stuff. We are currently looking for cops, meds, and supports. We would love to see you guys; if you wanna come talk to us our TS is 216.105.171.14:10072. If you wanna go play on the server our IP is Server Ip: 199.60.101.178 and Port: 2302. We hope to see you there!

By putting that you need "supports", your saying click bait. Heads up people that yell click bait does not last