Skogshuggare

Swedish Police Pack 1.0 by Sk0gshuggare

Hello!

Thought i should share my old police skins i made for my own, and another Altis Life server.

You are free to use these however you'd like, but feel free to credit me if you would like. ("sk0gshuggare")

NOTE. i produced these skins under the name Savage, they are not stolen.

INFO:

The pack includes an own uniform for every rank, from cadet to chief with their rank-emblem on the shoulder, and a bonus traffic officer skin. Also includes Carryall and Kitbag skin.

If you would like to change the current icons for the ranks, i included every swedish rank-icon in .paa format in there.

The vehicles is 3 hunter skins, 2 suv skins, 1 offroad skin, 1 hatchback skin, 1 hellcat skin and 1 hummingbird.

They are highly compressed, the total file size of all the skins is 1.83MB, which is nothing, but still has high quality.

I'll also be releasing my Swedish medic pack in the near future, so look out for that!

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

Here's some photos, enjoy!

PICS:

CHIEF SKIN (similar from Corporal-Chief but with rank specific emblem)

42I9bTT.jpg

CADET SKIN

cnPrzOM.jpg

BONUS TRAFFIC POLICE

wHsMaqN.jpg

AJsBeT6.jpg

Ngla57A.jpg

PWakRoa.jpg

SYhltqI.jpg

HctjCT2.jpg

bp7pcsr.jpg

kpjR8FT.jpg

YfhHeGw.jpg

DNFsHEL.jpg

jqxMn0S.jpg

kxKd38y.jpg

// sk0gshuggare

• Like 2

On 2016-12-10 at 1:46 AM, unknowntlx said:

How does one get the backpack texture without mods? I thought they were the same as vests.

Simply just write backpack instead of uniform!

if (backpack player == "B_Kitbag_cbr" && (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) >= 1)) then {
		backpackContainer player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\police\clothing\kitbag.jpg"]; 
	};

12 hours ago, Kaiman™ * Publiclir.se said:

How do you add the clothing becuse i can only get 2 clothings to be working in-game i see some clothes has same uniform how do you add so you can have more texture to this uniform :  U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_worn

Vet inte vilket script ni har, men jag har ett som heter fn_uniformscolor, och då har jag det såhär så att varje rank har sin egen uniform!

if(side player == WEST) then {
	if (uniform player == "U_BG_Guerilla2_1" && (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) >= 1)) then {
		player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\police\clothing\r1.jpg"]; 
	};
	if (uniform player in ["U_B_CTRG_3","U_B_CTRG_1"] && (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) == 2)) then {
		player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\police\clothing\r2.jpg"]; 
	};
	if (uniform player in ["U_B_CTRG_3","U_B_CTRG_1"] && (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) >= 3)) then {
		player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\police\clothing\r3.jpg"]; 
	};
	if (uniform player in ["U_B_CTRG_3","U_B_CTRG_1"] && (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) >= 4)) then {
		player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\police\clothing\r4.jpg"]; 
	};
	if (uniform player in ["U_B_CTRG_3","U_B_CTRG_1"] && (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) >= 5)) then {
		player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\police\clothing\r5.jpg"]; 
	};
	if (uniform player in ["U_B_CTRG_3","U_B_CTRG_1"] && (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) >= 6)) then {
		player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\police\clothing\r6.jpg"]; 
	};
	if (uniform player in ["U_B_CTRG_3","U_B_CTRG_1"] && (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) >= 7)) then {
		player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\police\clothing\r7.jpg"]; 
	};
	if (backpack player == "B_Carryall_cbr" && (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) >= 1)) then {
		backpackContainer player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\police\clothing\carryall.jpg"]; 
	};
	if (backpack player == "B_Kitbag_cbr" && (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) >= 1)) then {
		backpackContainer player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\police\clothing\kitbag.jpg"]; 
	};
};

On 2017-01-04 at 5:56 PM, Nylander said:

When i added all the skins they show up ingame but they are all messed up

It is probably because you've the wrong uniform for that type of texture. For example, U_rangemaster, and a texture for a Ghillie Suit.

Hello there, On my server the skins have problems staying on the clothing textures.. They sometimes show, Other times they don't. We try to enter clothing shop to make them appear again.. ETC.

They show locally, But for other players they don't show. Any idea why? 

I used the CHIEF Uniform to test.. Heres my WEST inside fn_playerSkins

case west: {
        if (uniform player isEqualTo "U_Rangemaster") then {
            _skinName = "textures\cop_uniform.jpg";
            if (LIFE_SETTINGS(getNumber,"cop_extendedSkins") isEqualTo 1) then {
                if (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) >= 1) then {
                    _skinName = ["textures\cop_uniform_",(FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel)),".jpg"] joinString "";
                };
            };
            player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, _skinName];
        };

if(uniform player isEqualTo "U_Competitor") then {
            player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\aru_uniform.jpg"];
        };

if (uniform player == "U_B_CTRG_1" && (FETCH_CONST(life_coplevel) >= 10)) then {
            player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\Highc_uniform.jpg"]; 
        };

if ((backpack player) == "B_FieldPack_blk") then {
                (unitbackpack player) setObjectTextureGlobal [0,""];
        };
    };
};

On 12/12/2016 at 3:44 AM, Kaiman™ * Publiclir.se said:

How do you add the clothing becuse i can only get 2 clothings to be working in-game i see some clothes has same uniform how do you add so you can have more texture to this uniform :  U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_worn

Använd inte Publiclir.se i ditt namn, du representerar inte föreningen och planerar att använda texturerna på andra servrar.