Jump to content
Teezy Dunkin

Real Altis Server. New!!

Recommended Posts

Come check out our new Altis server. We have much custom content to give you the best experience you can have. We will continue to put out new content. We have very friendly and fun staff. We are still fairly new and need players to help find any bugs/issues. We also will take our community opinion on what they would like see added to the server and try to put it in to keep things fresh and fun.  Looking for good cops and medics. Come give us a try and let us know what you think.

 

Website. Realaltis.com

Teamspeak- ts.realaltis.com

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

OFFICIALARMA3/RealAltis

www.RealAltis.com
TeamSpeak
ts.RealAltis.com
Current Servers

Steam Server IP's:
RealAltis (Altis-Life) - 71.184.83.155:2302
RealAltis (LakeSide) - 71.184.83.155:2330
Mod Download: www.realaltis.com


RealAltis (LakeSide) Development – PRIVATE
 b_560_95_1.png

Server Specs:
Dual Intel E5-2699v3
20Gb Fiber Connection
Intel Datacenter P3608 – 4,500MB/s
Daily Backups

 

Edited by joe_smokexx
update
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As our servers develop a community base, we are looking for the following roles:

Scripting,

Website Development,

Forum Moderators,

Texture Artists,

3D Modelers 

Staff Needed:

Lakeside Police,

Corrections Officers,

Sheriffs Office,

Assistant Mayor,

Assistant Governor,

Medical Professionals. 
 

The Lakeside server is unwhitelisted until the community gets built and all Roles are filled then this server will be whitelisted and then we will start another server to make sure new players have a server to play 

Edited by joe_smokexx
update for staff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well atleast come up with a better name...

'Realaltis' very unique indeed...

 

Also whats different from all other servers?
Also stop calling the server beast, it makes it look bad to be honest... Ever seen any big servers put ' The server of all servers, a beast……... Simply the best Arma Server there is, PERIOD!'

 

Also i thought this was an arma 3 server, yet we see some birds flying in the frontpage, looks like a barely edited website template..

Edited by Alex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2016 at 4:15 AM, Alex said:

Well atleast come up with a better name...

'Realaltis' very unique indeed...

 

Also whats different from all other servers?
Also stop calling the server beast, it makes it look bad to be honest... Ever seen any big servers put ' The server of all servers, a beast……... Simply the best Arma Server there is, PERIOD!'

 

Also i thought this was an arma 3 server, yet we see some birds flying in the frontpage, looks like a barely edited website template..

yea the website is being worked on had to do some hardware upgrades that took longer than we thought but its getting done now and we had to upgrade  switches  so we can use the rest of the ip address we got. and made there is a reason no other server post there server specs so no one know what there paying for or how weak there servers are were not afraid to let player no what were using. our servers are beast 

Edited by joe_smokexx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2016 at 11:15 AM, Alex said:

Well atleast come up with a better name...

'Realaltis' very unique indeed...

 

Also whats different from all other servers?
Also stop calling the server beast, it makes it look bad to be honest... Ever seen any big servers put ' The server of all servers, a beast……... Simply the best Arma Server there is, PERIOD!'

 

Also i thought this was an arma 3 server, yet we see some birds flying in the frontpage, looks like a barely edited website template..

What sets apart this server from every other server is that the owners actually care about your gaming experience. Not like most Arma 3 servers that are now pay and play. This server offers you the best quality gaming experience you could ever imagine. Our servers provide the gaming equipment that most servers don't even have. With everything also made custom, you won't get bored playing on our servers, there will always be something to do, whether its just having a long chat with people on our teamspeak or playing on our servers.

29 minutes ago, joe_smokexx said:

yea the website is being worked on had to do some hardware upgrades that took longer than we thought but its getting done now and we had to upgrade  switches  so we can use the rest of the ip address we got. and made there is a reason no other server post there server specs so no one know what there paying for or how weak there servers are were not afraid to let player no what were using. our servers are beast not hosted crap  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"best quality gaming experience you could ever imagine" That depends on ones perspective. What kills a server is it's community. Not the owners. Sure there are some owners who abuse there power but most servers are run by the community not the owner. And what kind of stuff dose your server have that others don't?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually no one cares what you are hosted on, they care what features your server has and if anyone is playing on it. You listed the gpu's on your website and said it delivers a great phyx experience for your players, is this a joke I don't get or are you serious? If you servers are so great why is it that you have no players and apparently they are almost never online judging by the trackers. Maybe you should try being a little bit humble and focus all the time you spend on talking about how great you are and feeding your ego and put it instead in getting your servers online and improving them. When I can actually join them I will give a review and see what makes exactly makes your dead servers give the best quality gaming experience, which is entirely subjective and a borderline retarded thing to say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dafuqm8 said:

Actually no one cares what you are hosted on, they care what features your server has and if anyone is playing on it. You listed the gpu's on your website and said it delivers a great phyx experience for your players, is this a joke I don't get or are you serious? If you servers are so great why is it that you have no players and apparently they are almost never online judging by the trackers. Maybe you should try being a little bit humble and focus all the time you spend on talking about how great you are and feeding your ego and put it instead in getting your servers online and improving them. When I can actually join them I will give a review and see what makes exactly makes your dead servers give the best quality gaming experience, which is entirely subjective and a borderline retarded thing to say. 

the trackers are wrong due to ip changes from a hardware upgrade to add another switch to use are new ip's . all four servers are up.  but were proud of our hardware and ur right most ppl dont care if the get kicked from server time after time or get bad fps. they just wana play where there friends are and we know that and were fine with it we keep meeting new ppl everyday who wana help and have a input and if u have a idea or somthing u would like to say ur always welcome to come in ts cause we are a new community we want all the input and feed back we can get   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AlaskaVet said:

"best quality gaming experience you could ever imagine" That depends on ones perspective. What kills a server is it's community. Not the owners. Sure there are some owners who abuse there power but most servers are run by the community not the owner. And what kind of stuff dose your server have that others don't?

yes ur totally right its all about the community and thats what we have said we want since day 1 most servers i played didnt care what i had to say or anyone else it was there way or no way from what i seen and thats why we have started these servers so everyone could have a say and be heard and thats the reason we wana do server giveaways so we can show the community that we care. we have some ideas of what we want and we would like to have a community that wants to have a say and build on that idea.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joe_smokexx said:

yes ur totally right its all about the community and thats what we have said we want since day 1 most servers i played didnt care what i had to say or anyone else it was there way or no way from what i seen and thats why we have started these servers so everyone could have a say and be heard and thats the reason we wana do server giveaways so we can show the community that we care. we have some ideas of what we want and we would like to have a community that wants to have a say and build on that idea.  

What dose your server have that others don't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlaskaVet said:

What dose your server have that others don't?

from what ive seen almost all server have about the same stuff. were looking for ppl who can script ive got some idea that i havnt seen yet i found a few ppl who say it can be done but im just waiting to see for sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joe_smokexx said:

from what ive seen almost all server have about the same stuff. were looking for ppl who can script ive got some idea that i havnt seen yet i found a few ppl who say it can be done but im just waiting to see for sure 

and if others have a idea we really want to hear about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.