Welcome to Altis Life RPG

Register now to gain access to all of our features.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Note that you can now sign-in with your Steam account.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• AltisLifeRpg

Opening Announcement   09/13/2016

Opening Announcement We are happy to announce the official reopening of the community assistance forum Altis Life RPG (open source public property). Before going any further, let's go over the current situation. As you are already aware, the forum and the database of Altisliferpg.com had been hacked a few weeks ago. This unfortunate situation has touched many communities of Arma 3. The various databases were erased, and since they were under the responsibility of the previous administration, no backup was able to recover the lost data. This means that all the tedious work must be redone. This regrettable situation has led Tonic to transfer the responsibility of its administration to a new and neutral party. This party has as sole goal to reunite every community, as diverse as they are, together to perpetuate the development of our beloved mod AltisLifeRPG.  First of all, I think it is important to clarify our intentions. Foremost, we want to reassure you that we are not proclaiming being the owners of the previous versions of Altis Life (open source public property) in collaboration with BoGuu based on Tonic' codes. As you know, Boguu has been a major player in the most recent versions. Please note that this platform is and will always remain open to future developers such as Boguu that would like to elevate Altis Life RPG to the next level. By doing so, we take our role as an official reference platform very seriously in the eyes of the vast community of Altis Life RPG. We are ready to face this responsibility. We are aware that the content added by users could be provided by external sources or from the original website. If you see a tutorial that you've created on our platform where you are not credited as the author, please mention it immediately to the administration and we will promptly fix the situation. Please note that seeing the overwhelming amount of content added by the community, we will not proactively search other community assistance websites to validate if proper credits were given to the various authors. Instead, it will be the author's responsibility to be proactive in contacting the administration. Since the majority of the content found on other websites came originally from Altisliferpg.com, we encourage members joining us to share any content deemed pertinent coming from other platforms without forgetting to credit the authors.       Finally, to clarify the rumors circulating: - The forum was not scammed. It was transferred directly from Bryan 'Tonic' Boardwine to our administration. A domain cannot be scammed. - The forum was transferred as an independent entity which has as a sole mission to perpetuate the forum and not let it die out.       Altisliferpg.com Regards, the Administration.       Feel free to join us on Discord in the Altis Life RPG Community section of the forum.   And of course if you have any question, feel free to message us here.
    • Rozo

Donations   09/18/2016

Hello,
        We've added a donation block on the right side. All of those donation goes directly to the developer of Altis Life mod ( currently BoGuu ). None of that money is used to maintain the forum. In the future we might add a donation button to support the forum, but for now we want to encourage the developer because they went through a lot. To discuss this topic - Here
    • Shakir Darwish

IS YOUR SERVER BROKEN SINCE 1.64 UPDATE?   09/22/2016

If your server is broken since 1.64 go check this link thanks. https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/issues/104
    • Rozo

Sad Day   01/04/2017

Good evening community of Altis Life RPG, Today was a sad day. We learned the hard way that one of the helper was using his status and visibility on the forum to do things i wouldn't imagine.  We were warned about this user in the beginning, we talked about his behavior and he said that they were things of the past. We were fooled.
      Unfortunately, he fooled other community members by selling stolen content and impersonating his role as a developer in another community. Here's a remember of one of the rules on our forum, No selling scripts, snippets, or services.   So if anyone come across someone who's selling his services, scripts or whatever, Report them. Especially if it's coming from an Helper, Mod, Admin. No one in the staff should ask for money, we already mention this when we reopened the forum and that rule is here to stay.

We can't be sorry enough for what happen here, for any harm it as caused among other communities, for money that shouldn't been spent and we truly hope this doesn't happen again.

As for the user in question, he is now banned from our forum and discord and we wish to never cross his path again.
        If there's anything we can do hit us on Discord or send a message to an admin.
      Thanks, Rozo.
Jason_000

[PHP WEB TOOL] AdminPanel

105 posts in this topic

Ok, where to start... Basically i’m releasing my AdminPanel that i have been working on for sometime now for all to use. I started this project mainly down to the fact of an old community i was a part of didn’t really fully understand how to use programs like Navicat and such and also the ability to manage the server on the go and a learning experience for myself. The github link is : https://github.com/Jason2605/AdminPanel

I have a few screenshots of the AdminPanel on my flickr here (first few screenshots are not part of it): https://www.flickr.com/photos/140721778@N03/

The panel has a range of features which should make your server management a lot easier, a few of these are: 

• RCON - This means the ability to kick/ban/message/stop/restart/unban people all from the panel
  • API - Ability to get data from the panels API and use the data on your website, or in a discord bot etc.
  • Ability to edit players database values - money/bank/cop/medic/admin level
  • All setup from the panel itself - No config editing
  • Further in-depth editing - single click license add/remove/blacklist/donator
  • Ability to edit housing
  • Ability to edit gangs
  • Ability to edit vehicles
  • Ability to search for players
  • Full logging system - Everything is logged (apart from changes to staff accounts)
  • Setting page - Easily change database and RCON connection info
  • Profile page - Easily change staff user password
  • Staff page - Easily change each staff accounts password/username/permissions
  • Individual staff permissions - Easily manage each user to allow them to use each part of the panel separately
  • Ability to add notes to players - Lets your admins see if players have committed a rule breaking offence with a warning system out of 3 (changes the colour of the note)
  • Reimbursement logs - Easily add compensation logs, get your admins to add a log when they have given out comp to keep on top of where comp has been going
  • Steam View - Ability to see users steam accounts from the panel
  • More i can't remember!

Any problems just submit an issue and ill do my best to get it sorted out, any features or further information you would like just let me know on the github, or on the discord attached to the github. Hope it comes in useful for people out there!

16 people like this

Really good panel, easy to use, user frendly. Frequently uptated.

I recommend it.

2 people like this

mmm Nice Panel! Very NICE!!! But.. on Windows hosting (with phpx64 and apachex64) GUID not shown.

And we replase playerid to pid - in framework 5.0.0 and SQL base playerid not found!

1 person likes this

For issues regarding the panel, can you make a issue on the github or hop on the discord to do with the AdminPanel (link is on the github) and ill be able to better assist, thanks for the kind words too.

1 person likes this

I REALLY love this web panel. But since we have 6.000 player entries and 13.000 vehicles entries in our database, it becomes extremely laggy when you load the players/vehicles tab. 
To a point where it asks me to terminate the page because it thinks it has frozen.

Is there any way you could make it so it creates pages and loads perhaps 100 - 200 entries per page? Or make it so it only shows like 200 entries and when you search for a player / player ID that it shows that individual.

Edited by Smeewth
1 person likes this

On 5 November 2016 at 8:46 PM, Jason_000 said:

Any problems just submit an issue and ill do my best to get it sorted out, any features or further information you would like just let me know on the github, or on the discord attached to the github.

But yes, this is something currently in the works. Join the discord and you will get more notifications about the panel.

Update - New branch created with the plan to implement ajax , (the syncing of data without the need to refresh the page - makes it much more smooth). More general fixes. See players inventory, pagination for players (vehicles soon to come).

I've put my altislife db config but when i try to login using Username: Admin1234 and password: Admin1234 i got:

Database connectedConnection could not be established - LOG 

Looking into: login.php i see:

$sql = "SELECT * FROM access WHERE address = '$_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR]'";
$sqlget = "SELECT * FROM users WHERE username ='$username' ";

I don't have the tables access and users on my altislife db extDB2.

So, where is the DB SQL file creation for this PHP tool, please?

How to fix it, please?

Thank you!

Edited by joew

For about the 3rd time, please create issues on the github or use the discord, i really only want to use this thread to show updates to the panel.

1 person likes this

Also to note I would like to wish you the best of luck with continuing the development of CyberWorks ;)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Heisen said:

Also to note I would like to wish you the best of luck with continuing the development of CyberWorks ;)

Thanks, however for now my primary focus is within the panel that i created. Then the focus will turn to cyberworks.

1 person likes this

UPDATE- The admin panel now has both windows (32 and 64 bit) and OS X desktop clients to make administrating the server even easier, their respective download links have been placed onto the github. Any issues please respond to them, through the github issues, or in the AdminPanel discord. Thanks.

1 person likes this

New Theme coming soon, dashboard attached so you get an idea of what it looks like.

30440288124_72e6bb4a79_o.jpg

2 people like this

The new version of the panel has been going through its testing stages with a community i am very close to, and im quite sure they prefer it over the old version. It has been redone, to look and interact a lot more smoothly. A more recent change, means the panel will start to integrate the ability to add more than one server, and can be switched by the click of a button (Screenshot will be attached). This will hopefully allow those with bigger communities to manage their server even easier than before!

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 22.52.18.png

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Jason_000 said:

The new version of the panel has been going through its testing stages with a community i am very close to, and im quite sure they prefer it over the old version. It has been redone, to look and interact a lot more smoothly. A more recent change, means the panel will start to integrate the ability to add more than one server, and can be switched by the click of a button (Screenshot will be attached). This will hopefully allow those with bigger communities to manage their server even easier than before!

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 22.52.18.png

When will this be released? Im currently using the older ver.

Not too sure as of yet, the multiple server was just done a few hours ago, however the discord is normally kept more up to date than my posts about the panel on here, so i suggest you join that.

This panel is awesome!!!
Thank u, excelent job!

Im looking for the new version!

I will say I have used this allot for testing and I love it. He always finds a way to make it better. And is always willing to hear ideas. Great job man.;)