CptGooch

Abeloth Life - New Server - Need EMS/Police - 3 Million Start - Great Community

We're a new server and looking for players, EMS, and police, practically all applications are accepted. We got a great community, and you start with 3 million which is way more than enough to fund your terrorism. We're also looking for people to add to our staff, so if you think you're up to the task, ask on the forums! We have a very dedicated staff team and would love you.

Website: http://www.abeloth.com - TeamSpeak: http://abeloth.ts.nfoservers.com - IP:162.248.88.26:2302

We look forward to seeing you!

• Like 4

Oh the good times on this sever, I remember this server because honestly it was the best server in history and I was so sad when it got hacked or whatever and shutdown. I got on the last night before it got shut down and no one was on it was sad. The little lightning ending of the world thing happened and the server never came back up...

Every year or so I remember this server for some odd reason this time its because i was searching through my old videos of me being a squeaker and I have so many on this server. 

You had the coreleon family or whatever with the owner of the server and Bob, Oh bob the admin that everyone hated but everyone liked. I remember when the restart would happen the end of the world lightning/storm would go off and people in kavala would goto the square and sit in a circle chanting tribal chants. You had all the medics in "bush wookies", "Grenadiers", "Coreleon Family" I think that was the name, "506 Airborn". I was there from the start to the end from the first few days when it was public release to the end where no one was on and it was dead. Good memories where made on this server and I would really like to talk to the other members of this community again. I havent talked to my gang in a while and it was sad.

Sure there was drama in the community but none like the drama in every community now in arma. There would be fights and gang warfare but people would make up and become friends again. Even though you had gang fights, The community was so friendly. If you see this Gooch or if anyone else stumbles across this post I want them to know how good this server was and that it was a server to remember. If you do see this, I would really like to talk to you CptGooch. I was still "Johnny Sanders" back then. A squeaker, annoying, Applied for staff and never got accepted, Broke rules but never anything bad, the leader of the grenadiers with all the British and, I donated a bit of money to the server and to the people that owned it and worked on it because the staff and everyone was nice, Delt with the bullshit and my bullshit even when I was annoying because the server was great and Its terrible that it was shut down. Please message me. 

P.S. - The names I remember where Bob the admin and Chris? someone staff or owner or something, Nathan Gang member and MPD and Benny  

Edited by JohnnySanderss

Hmm been a bit . I don't remember ya.  The good old days were fun as hell.  A lot of people reminisce.  I still get steam messages all the time expressing how unique the server was.  It takes a lot to run a server the right way.  Gooch was a very good server owner.  One of the very few that actually possessed integrity.  I have been playing with mods and mostly as a hobby started creating new awesome map designs.  At the end of the day Altis is a older map that doesn't have a draw.  There are no good life maps  (free to use) that will draw a population.  Then there's the almost impossible task of surrounding yourself with people that can actually help you "carry the water.". by some miracle if you get all that together and actually start to draw a population there seems to be an army of trolls who's pure mission is to bring your server down because you're pulling population from theirs. So in short ahhhh ya ATM nothing to look forward to.

Regrettably

Sidewinder

On 3/23/2019 at 6:46 AM, (AOGN)Sidewinder said:

Hmm been a bit . I don't remember ya.  The good old days were fun as hell.  A lot of people reminisce.  I still get steam messages all the time expressing how unique the server was.  It takes a lot to run a server the right way.  Gooch was a very good server owner.  One of the very few that actually possessed integrity.  I have been playing with mods and mostly as a hobby started creating new awesome map designs.  At the end of the day Altis is a older map that doesn't have a draw.  There are no good life maps  (free to use) that will draw a population.  Then there's the almost impossible task of surrounding yourself with people that can actually help you "carry the water.". by some miracle if you get all that together and actually start to draw a population there seems to be an army of trolls who's pure mission is to bring your server down because you're pulling population from theirs. So in short ahhhh ya ATM nothing to look forward to.

Regrettably

Sidewinder

Server wasn't unique at all, the only thing good it had on it was the custom map designs which made it lag horribly. It was a basic altis life server with a few added runs.

• Confused 1

Well that is your opinion.  No worries.. You joined 3/17 hmm you join just to comment on on this thread ?  You seem to know the old server but are very new here.  

Edited by (AOGN)Sidewinder
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, (AOGN)Sidewinder said:

You joined 3/17 hmm you join just to comment on on this thread ?

Clearly not, if you look that their posts they joined and made a comment on the 17th directly.

It wasn't very unique from altis life standards but it was a very good server for it's time. Gooch is one of the hardest working guys I know.

On 3/27/2019 at 7:10 PM, (AOGN)Sidewinder said:

Well that is your opinion.  No worries.. You joined 3/17 hmm you join just to comment on on this thread ?  You seem to know the old server but are very new here.  

Theres only 12 months mate