LonelyWolf

I can't put my cars in the garage

I don't see any errors with the server. Try removing the call {}

so it would be like this 

this enableSimulation false; this allowDamage false; this addAction[localize"STR_Garage_Title",  {   if (life_HC_isActive) then {    [getPlayerUID player,playerSide,"Car",player] remoteExecCall ["HC_fnc_getVehicles",HC_Life]; } else { [getPlayerUID player,playerSide,"Car",player] remoteExecCall ["TON_fnc_getVehicles",2];}; life_garage_type = "Car";  createDialog "Life_impound_menu";  disableSerialization;  ctrlSetText[2802,"Fetching Vehicles...."];  life_garage_sp = "car_g_1"; }]; this addAction[localize"STR_MAR_Store_vehicle_in_Garage",life_fnc_storeVehicle,"",0,false,false,"",'!life_garage_store'];

Edited by GraveYard

2 hours ago, GraveYard said:

I don't see any errors with the server. Try removing the call {}

so it would be like this 

this enableSimulation false; this allowDamage false; this addAction[localize"STR_Garage_Title",  {   if (life_HC_isActive) then {    [getPlayerUID player,playerSide,"Car",player] remoteExecCall ["HC_fnc_getVehicles",HC_Life]; } else { [getPlayerUID player,playerSide,"Car",player] remoteExecCall ["TON_fnc_getVehicles",2];}; life_garage_type = "Car";  createDialog "Life_impound_menu";  disableSerialization;  ctrlSetText[2802,"Fetching Vehicles...."];  life_garage_sp = "car_g_1"; }]; this addAction[localize"STR_MAR_Store_vehicle_in_Garage",life_fnc_storeVehicle,"",0,false,false,"",'!life_garage_store'];

I understand man. NPC will delete init?

I'm actually buying a car , air , ship and I can't put it in the garage. that's the problem

Edited by LonelyWolf

27 minutes ago, 147panda said:

Weird everything seem fine.
What was your recent changes you do ?

I keep making changes. But I buy a car and I can't put it in the garage.  I restarted the server and the car is in the garage.

On your Arma Launcher did you have Show Script Error Enabled ?
if No Enable it and try to put Your car in Garage to see if any error Show up.
image.png.bd512523d646177a07010729dc945307.png

• Like 1