Hey there,

So i am trying to get ai missions working, just one issue i am having:
how do i make opfor hostile towards civilians?
usually this would be easy and you would add player addrating -10000 to a civilian unit,
or set them to non friends when it comes to non civilians. (neither of this really works in altis life)

How can i get this done within the altis life mission?
Thanks in advance :)

(A bit late) but will let you know if i get it to work, currently working on something completely different haha (malden life)
Thanks for the help

Oh, i don't know if i should make a separate topic for this but... do the turtle poaching zones even do anything? cant see any file in the life_server or anywhere else pointing to it,
i also do not see any increase in turtles spawning in the area.

Was just curious if it even does anything. (like the hunting zone marker)

23 hours ago, EdolasXV said:

Oh, i don't know if i should make a separate topic for this but... do the turtle poaching zones even do anything? cant see any file in the life_server or anywhere else pointing to it,

I honestly don't remember. There may be something in the sqm (check in Eden Editor) to increase the spawns there.

On 10/7/2019 at 4:48 PM, imthatguyhere said:

I honestly don't remember. There may be something in the sqm (check in Eden Editor) to increase the spawns there.

Yeah there is other ways to do it.

Sorry last question, i have tried to figure this out myself but i can't seem to use addrating, or point anything towards the "civ_1, civ_2, etc" variables.
Am i correct in thinking that the addrating line should be added to those? no matter what i add to them it has no effect once the server is live.

2 hours ago, EdolasXV said:

Am i correct in thinking that the addrating line should be added to those? no matter what i add to them it has no effect once the server is live.

Are you saying you added it in the init, or you are adding rating in the mission based on slot names? It'd be better to do so from the initcop for example with "player addRating _int;".