Hey I was testing some stuff on my server and I got the cop uniforms set to each rank.

I gave my uniform to a civ to see if textures loads on him but it didn't work .

Any ideas how to get textures to load on civs with each rank of uniform?

1 hour ago, TrueAllegiant said:

Any ideas how to get textures to load on civs with each rank of uniform?

Unless you are using unique items (classes) for each uniform, that will be hell to do reliably. Easiest way would be to have the dead unit drop an item equivalent to the uniform with rank on the ground (object with a variable on it) and then when the player winkeys or scrolls on it, they get a pickup option that forces the uniform on them (your uniforms are probably not meant for their side so you need to do that) and applies the correct skin.

I have this in my server... you'd need to query the database for the cop level on civ_init (which means modifying quite a bit in your initial database queries and what variables they're applied to). That way, once you've obtained your civilian's cop level, their Uniform would reflect that.

If you need to impersonate the rank of the dead police officer (assuming he's dead), you'd need to bind a function to an addaction or interaction menu button that basically queries the other player's cop rank and returns it to you, and then you reskin the uniform as appropriate to that cop level. (Essentially, you need a unique set of files specific for this instance of uniform texturing).