Crimson Network Arma 3 Life

Crimson Network Arma 3 Life

Crimson Network Arma 3 Life has just launched today! We are a community all about Hardcore Role-play. 

Map: Kelley's Island Remastered

Teamspeak: cn.ts.nfoservers.com

Why join us?

• Frequent Server Updates - We are currently doing daily server updates fixing bugs, adding features, and general server changes!
  • Staff/Faction Leaders with 1000's of hours worth of experience in both ArmA, and Role-playing
  • Hardcore RP - A lot of Server's lack when it comes to proper role-play, we focus on Person to Person interaction more than anything else.
  • Realism - A lot of communities have scripts that don't go together, or just are plain and simple not realistic. We only enable scripts that further the RP experience
  • No Admin Abuse - Whilst we have infistar on our server, no staff has access to any of it's "abuse-able commands"
  • A Place to Grow - We want to hear what you have to say. There are multiple places on the forums to put recommendations, advice, etc. and we listen.
  • Realistic Economy - We base our prices off what they would be IRL so it gives an added feeling of Realism
  • No Pay-to-win - While we accept donations, there is absolutely no pay-to-win or features handed out for donators.

What are we currently looking for?

We are currently looking for:

Developers
Staff
Police
EMS
Gang's
Civilian's

What is currently in the Server?

• Completely Modded Vehicles, Shops, and Weapons
  • Completely Manual DOC System
  • Police Panic Button
  • Police Radar
  • Pat-Down for Police
  • Zipties
  • Gag's & Blindfolds
  • Store Robbery
  • Realistic Economy 
  • Seatbelts
  • Morphine & Bandages
  • Task Force Radio
  • Enhanced Movement
  • + More

What is planned for the Server?

• Dynamic Economy
  • Revocable Licenses
  • Place-able Object's for Police
  • Custom Bank Robberies
  • Civilian Towing Job
  • Civilian Bounty Hunters
    + More

Edited by DaBombGamer
2 hours ago, DaBombGamer said:

Realism - A lot of communities have scripts that don't go together, or just are plain and simple not realistic. We only enable scripts that further the RP experience

You say that, but like half the “features” are available on this website. What makes them good on yours, but bad on others? (I’m not shit talking or anything I’m just genuinely asking)

1 minute ago, ToxicRageTv said:

You say that, but like half the “features” are available on this website. What makes them good on yours, but bad on others? (I’m not shit talking or anything I’m just genuinely asking)

Good question! I'm not pointing fingers with the scripts I have. There's definitely nothing wrong with having those scripts in a server.  The point I was making there, was letting people know we wouldn't implement any scripts that would make the roleplay "unrealistic" :)