Artyom567

ReduxRP - Tanoa Life

logo.png.c829b78d4df10f29745feb17b8b825fb.png

After several months of development and testing ReduxRP is proud to present our Tanoa Life server. Bored of the bleak and over repeated look of Altis? Come to Tanoa and do your runs through jungles or in the crystal blue ocean. Take a heli tour of the Archipelago checking out the Cities, towns and villages, volcano, jungles and smaller islands. Hike through the jungle to find ancient hidden temples !  Rob a bank or two...

We currently have a staff team and faction leads/members from launch so are able to offer a full service from day one, however that being said we are recruiting for Medics and Police. Staff Positions will be opened when the server has found its feet. 

We aim to provide a strong role play environment to allow everyone to enjoy themselves.

Check out our website at: https://www.reduxrp.com/

Join us on our Discord at: https://discord.gg/ak9Vc5b

Current Features:
Custom Skins for factions and civs,
Whitelisted Police and Medic slots,
Police ANPR,
Custom HUD,
Capturable Gang Areas, 
Basic and Advanced Rebel Teirs,
Zipties,
Group Hexagons,
Tazer Weapons,
Several Runs and Money Making Methods,
Bank Robberies,
Petrol Station Robberies,
Federal Reserve,
Scaled Paycheck System For Factions,
Towing (For Factions),
Radiation zone with Urainium Rescource Gathering,
Pub with Slot Machines, Alcohol + Effects and Weed + Effects
Key Cutting In The Chop Shop
Insurance system 
Server Events

Planned Updates:
Bleedout System To Include: NPC Medic With The Ability To Drag Downed Players And Put Them In Vehicles,
Talent Tree,
Craftable Vehicles and weapons, 
Governance System,
Oil Rigs/Platforms To Expand Into Water Based Runs,
Plantable/Farmable Resources,
And Much More...

We have so much to offer, along with being one of the few (if not the only) UK/EU Tanoa Life servers. There are plenty of planned updates, server events and content to come in the following months. We hope to see you online !

Note 1: Massive thanks to the AltislifeRPG community for the help in creating the server with guides and advice. 

Note 2: I'll add some screenshots when i'm home from work later 

Edited by Artyom567

I thought I would try this server out, it looked promising. But from my experience I do know a few exploits so I decided to try a few to see if they worked. One of them did and it earned my $6.8m within a few seconds. I then explained to the owner the bug (see screenshot #1) and to my surprise he did nothing about it, he didn't even google what I said to figure out a fix. He then banned me without asking me any further questions about how I had come about that amount of money, not even if I had made it legit, simply banned for having $6.8m. The bug which I told him about took about 1 minute to find on google (see screenshot #2) and probably 5 minutes to fix. I would like to recommend this server but sadly due to the lack of communication from the staff team to me about my bank balance I cannot. I hope they do well as a community and that they change their ways when dealing with their players.

Nb1OdKm.png

c0GvQEB.png

• Like 1

Well lets add some context here, 

1. you join my server and instantly start to test dupes

2. yes i could have googled it but i directly asked you what it was and you never replied to me 

3. one of my admins saw your bank balance and instantly banned you and rightly so. they were aware of what you said to me but not of your bank balance as you never mentioned it to me whatsoever, 

4. its not that i did nothing about it but i work full time and develop the server in my spare time. When you messaged me i was busy irl and hadn't had a chance to look into the bug you mentioned as i was busy with other things. 

5. you offer to do scripting for me, yet the first thing you did was start testing dupes rather than asking if i had done patches or was aware of them ?

As far as i'm concerned my admin did the right thing to ban you on the spot as he rightly saw you had duped a significantly large amount of money for my server, which you could not have made legit if you tired in the time that the server has been active for. 

As i said, had you told me you had the cash on you i would have removed it there and then and you wouldn't have been banned but you kept quiet about it even after i asked you for more info. 

I test before asking so I know what I don't need to waste time asking about... The fact I tested it to the balance of $6.8m and stopped, while still only buying a backpack and NOTHING else gaining NO advantage you banned me without any form of conversation about the money. If I come to you about a dupe bug you should expect an abnormal amount of money/gear. I would have elaborated more on it but I had turned my PC off to go to bed. The first thing I did this morning was message you about fixing it but was banned before I could even explain anymore.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Josh L said:

I test before asking so I know what I don't need to waste time asking about... The fact I tested it to the balance of $6.8m and stopped, while still only buying a backpack and NOTHING else gaining NO advantage you banned me without any form of conversation about the money. If I come to you about a dupe bug you should expect an abnormal amount of money/gear. I would have elaborated more on it but I had turned my PC off to go to bed. The first thing I did this morning was message you about fixing it but was banned before I could even explain anymore.

yeah i would expect an abnormal amount of money but i also expect you to answer my questions when i ask you about it not to offer scripting services instead of answers. that just sets alarm bells off for me.  I certainly wouldn't just log off and go to bed after i duped £6.8m on a server where thats about 45 hours of doing the best run.  

Waste 2 mins of my time asking a question vs duping my on my server, which would you think i would prefer ?

tested it to £6.8m and stopped, after the first dupe you should have stopped not bringing in gamebreaking amounts of money. 

As i said had you answered my questions and been more forthcoming when i asked them this could have been avoided but you didn't and another admin looked over your account and did their job.

Also its not like you accidentally stumbled upon it, but rather went looking for it. "from my experience I do know a few exploits so I decided to try a few to see if they worked"

My admins are told dupers, hackers and glitchers are instant bans as they should be and that  is what they did. 

After they banned you they informed me and i thought about unbanning you but again, as you didn't provide any further info but rather asked to do scripting work or work for me, alarm bells were set off and i let the ban stay. 

Edited by Artyom567

If I learned anything from education, you do experiments more than once to remove false positives hence doing it 3 times. I informed you that there was a dupe bug, told you which one it was giving you enough information to figure it out without help. Then I went to bed. When I woke up I offered you help in fixing these issues to which I was responded to with a ban. Sure it was economy breaking amounts of money but I did not spend it or give it out. I was planning on telling you about the amount I had accumulated but as you banned me without speaking to me why would I? I wouldn't consider myself a hacker, duper or glitcher. Yea I duped but it was in your interest hence telling you about it.

• Like 1

look as far as i'm concerned my staff and i made the right decision. The whole situation seemed off, someone came on our server instantly duped, gave very little info about it then offer to help with fixes and scripts. 

Yeah you might have not spread it about or spent it but you weren't forthcoming at all so when my admins banned you i let it stay. 

For me all, i know is i had a duper who was not providing me with info at all but seemed to be trying to get himself on board as staff or something similar. After 18 hours of doing the initial dupe i except some form of "i did it by...2.  and "i got this much money" after i directly asked for more info.  Apologies if this is not the case but i'm sure you can see why i would think so. I'm not saying this to slander you in any way, i'm just explaining my point of view. 

Whats done is done however, next time i would advise providing more information about what you have done or just pre-warn staff on servers before you start duping and actually tell them what you've done and how much you got. 

Edited by Artyom567

I do see where your coming from but this is how I've always done it and your the first person to ban me for it. I don't want staff, I just want something other than Youtube to do. What I would have expected and liked was a little conversation about it before banning me. If you wanna unblock my Discord then we can talk away from here?

Edited by Josh L

1 minute ago, Josh L said:

I do see where your coming from but this is how I've always done it and your the first person to ban me for it. I don't want staff, I just want something other than Youtube to do. What I would have expected and liked was a little conversation about it before banning me.

I get you and yeah i could have tried to contact you, but at the time it wasn't me who banned you it was another admin who was just doing their job really. They saw a duper and banned them. I applied some context after the ban as you had spoke to me last night and made the ultimate decision to let it stay as i tried to talk to you about it but didn't get a response about it really but rather what seemed to be a shoe in the door for a staff role. 

I appreciate I might be the first person to ban you for it but i doubt i'll be the last if that is your general MO. Information is key and I can only act on what I have at the time and the little info I had told me i should play the safe card and ban you. 

Sorry it played out this way but it is what it is now. 

On 7/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, Josh L said:

I thought I would try this server out, it looked promising. But from my experience I do know a few exploits so I decided to try a few to see if they worked. One of them did and it earned my $6.8m within a few seconds. I then explained to the owner the bug (see screenshot #1) and to my surprise he did nothing about it, he didn't even google what I said to figure out a fix. He then banned me without asking me any further questions about how I had come about that amount of money, not even if I had made it legit, simply banned for having $6.8m. The bug which I told him about took about 1 minute to find on google (see screenshot #2) and probably 5 minutes to fix. I would like to recommend this server but sadly due to the lack of communication from the staff team to me about my bank balance I cannot. I hope they do well as a community and that they change their ways when dealing with their players.

Nb1OdKm.png

c0GvQEB.png

my hero

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CubeX said:

using Wix.com for your forums might no be the best Idea ^_^

We're getting an IPS suite website very soon, we used the Wix website whilst we got off the ground and made sure there was a demand for Tanoa life.

• Like 1