dexatrin82

Civs Spawning With Old Gear

I am trying to figure out why our civs are spawning with old loadouts, like they will strip naked, sync data and then spawn back in in a new city with all the gear they just stripped off. I am going to post my serverside rpt files, and wondering why this keeps happening. It doesnt happen to everyone or at least they aren't reporting it(lets admit it who would really, except maybe a decent human being). and WEhen I look in the database I am seeing some interesting things showing in my inventory that when I check in game appears empty.

"[`U_C_Poloshirt_stripped`,``,``,``,``,[`ItemMap`,`ItemCompass`,`ItemWatch`],``,``,[],[],[],[],[],[],[``,``,``,``],[``,``,``,``],[[`uraniumRefined`,1.80143e+016],[`oilProcessed`,1.80143e+016],[`copperRefined`,1.80143e+016],[`ironRefined`,1.80143e+016],[`saltRefined`,1.80143e+016],[`diamondCut`,1.80143e+016],[`heroinProcessed`,1.80143e+016],[`cocaineProcessed`,1.80143e+016]]]" Like such

arma3server_2019-05-08_17-06-36.rpt

How many players are online when this happens? Is this intermittent? It sounds like the sync isn't actually completing before they disconnect or only your updatePartial is working.

I think that might be the issue, how would I go about checking that, it is intermittent, but when it does happen it seems to stick with a person. Is there a way to push a full sync for sure instead of an updatePartial?

17 hours ago, dexatrin82 said:

I think that might be the issue, how would I go about checking that, it is intermittent, but when it does happen it seems to stick with a person. Is there a way to push a full sync for sure instead of an updatePartial?

The sync button in the phone does a updateRequest (full sync) instead of updatePartial.