Nirawiin

Can't open door on Werferlingen

Hi guy,

I wanted to know if you had some idea for my problem.

The thing is that i configurated all houses to be buyable on werferlingen. This is working, you can place container and such. The thing is that i can't open the house, if i'm in front of the door it tell me that there's no door here, The only way to open the door is to be somewhere else random in the house often in the middle and this is working.

Nothing special in RPT / extDB3 logs.

That would be a pleasure if you could help me to find a correct solution.

Thanks !

Sounds like the houses used just don't work the same way as the default ARMA ones based on your description. I doubt there's anything you could do to fix that.

run this locally when looking at one of the building, this will let us know the selection names they are using for the doors. 

diag_log (selectionNames cursorObject) select {((player distance (cursorObject modelToWorld (cursorObject selectionPosition _x))) <= 5)}

11 hours ago, ItsLega said:

run this locally when looking at one of the building, this will let us know the selection names they are using for the doors. 

diag_log (selectionNames cursorObject) select {((player distance (cursorObject modelToWorld (cursorObject selectionPosition _x))) <= 5)}

WEFERLINGEN is like that

["door_01","window_01","window_02","window_03","window_04","window_05","window_06","window_07","window_08","window_09","window_10","window_11","window_12","window_13","window_14","window_15","window_16"]

And altis like that then "door_1", how could i had that 0 ?

Sorry if it seems stupid but should i do that everytime i found that ?

_house animateSource [format ["Door_%1_source", _i], 0];

replace it by

_house animateSource [format ["Door_0%1_source", _i], 0];

EDIT  : I don't think this is a genius idea because if it work altis houses won't work anymore

Edited by Nirawiin