XaFlaForo

[XaFlaForo Studios] Loading Screen [Script] - ArmaServices Remake

Who we are:
Here at XaFlaForo Studios, we strive for perfection in our work. We work day in, day out, weekdays, weekends, to ensure quality in our products. Over the coming weeks we will be dropping a lot of products in to this forum that are remakes of popular scripts but they will be for free.

Why do we release this stuff for free:
Here at XaFlaForo Studios, our ethos is that Arma scripts should be readily available for the whole community to enjoy, instead of being cast away behind the ever-growing pay wall that we all love to hate. We are proud that we strive to give the community scripts without hiding them behind a paywall for only the most premium, as it bring the community closer together making Arma all that more enjoyable and you can learn from our scripts as they are not obfuscated.

Want free custom work?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbBsZ7-B1em1wZf3YSkKGNtWmikvap1CK0Oz4ssVDHJTu1oQ/viewform

How to support us?
Follow me on github - https://github.com/XaFlaForo
Add me on steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/XaFlaForo

Post Details:
Script Name: Loading Screen
Framework: 5.0.0
Inspired/Wanted From: https://armaservices.net/product/loading-screen/ - I save you 10 euros

How to download:
        - Base https://github.com/XaFlaForo/AltisLifeScripts/tree/Base-Installation-Pack
        - Files https://github.com/XaFlaForo/Altis-Life-Intro-Screen

PLEASE ENSURE YOU STAR AND WATCH IT SO YOU CAN GET UPDATES QUICKER AND PATCHES

How to install:

STEP 1: 

Move IntroCam folder to XaFlaForo

STEP 2 Add the following code to description.ext under RscTitles 

#include "XaFlaForo\IntroCam\RscDisplayIntroCam.hpp"

STEP 3 In config_function in XaFLaForo Add under tag

class IntroCam {
      file = "XaFlaForo\IntroCam";
      class StartLoadingScreen {};
      class FinishLoadingScreen {};
  };
};

STEP 4: 

Replace core\session\fn_dataQuery.sqf

cutText[format [localize "STR_Session_Query",_uid],"BLACK FADED"];

0 cutFadeOut 999999999;

With

XaFlaForo_LoadingScreen_Text = "Sending request to server for player information";

STEP 5:  core\session\fn_insertPlayerInfo.sqf

Replace 

cutText[localize "STR_Session_QueryFail","BLACK FADED"];
0 cutFadeOut 9999999;

With

XaFlaForo_LoadingScreen_Text = "The server didn't find any player information matching your UID, attempting to add player to system";

STEP 6:Replace core\session\fn_requestReceived.sqf 

0 cutText [localize "STR_Session_Received","BLACK FADED"];

0 cutFadeOut 9999999;

With

XaFlaForo_LoadingScreen_Text = "Received request from server and validating";

STEP 7: init.sqf Under enableSentences false; add and change community name

//--- Init Loading Screen
XaFlaForo_LoadingScreen_Text = "PreLoading";
8794 cutRsc["XaFlaForo_Intro_Screen","PLAIN"];
XaFlaForo_LoadingScreen_CommunityName = "Set Name Here";
[] spawn XaFlaForo_fnc_StartLoadingScreen;
sleep 1;

STEP 8:  init.sqf Under[] call life_fnc_setupActions;; add

XaFlaForo_LoadingScreen_Text = "Loading Core Function";
sleep 3;

STEP 9: init.sqf under waitUntil {life_session_completed}; add

[] spawn XaFlaForo_fnc_FinishLoadingScreen;

Edited by XaFlaForo
  • Like 2

Because they are an ok script company that do not put DRM, stupid Dllls on your server and its open source so they get a pass. @Maihym 

Edited by XaFlaForo

ArmA services sell with shit with sugar on for a rip off price taking advantage of kids and that is not happening on my watch. Once I finish college in two weeks my sole purpose is remaking every one of their scripts till their is nothing to remake.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XaFlaForo said:

ArmA services sell with shit with sugar on for a rip off price taking advantage of kids and that is not happening on my watch. Once I finish college in two weeks my sole purpose is remaking every one of their scripts till their is nothing to remake.

Sounds to me more like a personal vendetta but ok.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XaFlaForo said:

Because they are an ok script company that do not put DRM, Spy Dllls on your server and its open source so they get a pass. @Maihym 

Please provide some evidence to prove stores are running Spy DLLs, or don't make false claims. The ASN ones are literally copies of open source or publicly available DLLs as far as I can tell.

3 hours ago, XaFlaForo said:

When I was 7 years old playing arma 2 there was none of this obfuscation and DRM nonsense so why should there now. 

I'm sure there was there too, you just didn't know it. Also, damn you are young!

• Like 1

@imthatguyhere  Furthermore not even DayZ was obfuscated or any of the life servers so you could learn how stuff was made.

I know exactly how ArmAServices work, this is how you make it

STEP 1: Download WordPress

STEP 2: Download this WordPress theme - https://themeforest.net/item/flatsome-multipurpose-responsive-woocommerce-theme/5484319

STEP 3: Use KillZone Kids script (A well respected developer who does not get enough credit) - http://killzonekid.com/arma-extension-url_fetch-dll-v2-0/ for monetary gain.

STEP 4: Get a cpr and jsoncpp from TowelSoftware

STEP 5: Store peoples information in a database so they can use your scripts

STEP 6: Obfuscate basic scripts and sell them at an obscene price 

Some of their scripts are just copy and pastes of what they are selling to like

The Tazer

image.png.a6686579eb80d5d189d0c97ed29e4e65.png

Loading Screen

image.thumb.png.f48466d5472b5585707ef9e88a67ba79.png

Edited by XaFlaForo

4 minutes ago, XaFlaForo said:

At least it is is not stupid as The Programmer where if they see you using other companies scripts they slow down your service, this point is based on multiple claims by the community.

Prove that. Stop making crazy claims. What would be the point of doing that?

4 minutes ago, XaFlaForo said:

STEP 3: Use KillZone Kids script (A well respected developer who does not get enough credit) - http://killzonekid.com/arma-extension-url_fetch-dll-v2-0/ for monetary gain.

Different DLL, but anything that posts would work, sure.

7 minutes ago, XaFlaForo said:

STEP 6: Obfuscate basic scripts and sell them at an obscene price 

Hey look, the one legit complaint! We get it, you don't like them and think a bunch of the scripts are really basic. Don't buy them. Release your own versions, who cares? The issue is the attacking and being immature, especially with the false claims. Speak the truth if you want to be better, don't spew crap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, imthatguyhere said:

Hey look, the one legit complaint! We get it, you don't like them and think a bunch of the scripts are really basic. Don't buy them. Release your own versions, who cares? The issue is the attacking and being immature, especially with the false claims. Speak the truth if you want to be better, don't spew crap.

That claim was made by the ASN_Staff in their discord that their DLL (The_Programmer_Core) detects Arma Services scripts and slow them down. 

4 minutes ago, imthatguyhere said:

Reason from these personal attacks stem from this

image.png.47fed75e10efd6445d1ab460d48f8cd8.png

6 minutes ago, XaFlaForo said:

That claim was made by the ASN_Staff in their discord that their DLL (The_Programmer_Core) detects Arma Services scripts and slow them down. 

That's all fine and dandy, but unless you have some proof to back it up, don't make it your words as well. If you hate them so much, why are you quoting them here?

18 hours ago, XaFlaForo said:

@imthatguyhere  Well seen as though they store your data on a server and they store caches in your dedicated server and have data like when you connect I would say so.  At least it is is not stupid as The Programmer where if they see you using other companies scripts they slow down your service, this point is based on multiple claims by the community.

This just doesn't seem to be true. Careful what you post though, this is slander

Edited by BoGuu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have this in, No RPT errors, but I do not see the loading screen, I am still seeing the default tonic background loading screen.

Altis life 5.0

I've hidden all of the off-topic conversation, please keep things civil and don't bring unrelated drama into threads.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1