• Vehicle Ownership Transfers
  • House Ownership Transfers

Looking For:

• Graphic Artists Looking to Build Their Portfolio
  • Developers Looking to Practice/Improve a Community/Help Their Portfolio
  • Police and EMT's
  • More Support Staff

Bonus Information:

I started working as a developer with a server and since have moved it over to my host and have been handed co-ownership. I am currently the only active developer however I do like to work my ass off to get things going and set up. I am Older than 25, how much older shouldn't matter, I have enough time resources that I am able to devote a good amount of it to developing and improving the server. Our staff is friendly, and we try to keep toxicity out of our city (😂). We are a very new server and are looking to develop a bit of a player base and staff.  If you have any questions feel free to message me, we are running Altis Life 5.0 Framework.

Edited by dexatrin82

On 4/18/2019 at 6:04 PM, ISnortLemons said:

<<Quoted Video Snipped ~ Imthatguyhere>>

I'm just going to leave this here....might want to read the description before playing here

LMAO nice

Edited by imthatguyhere
Remove Quoted Video.
  • Like 1

@ronny scronnyFirst of all, no audio so you have no context, I was called in to investigate RDM and a Possible Godmoded player. Btw Nice creating an account, just because you got banned to try to throw shade, find any other examples of me "abusing" on my server.....

Edited by dexatrin82

@Zyphee So happy you keep recruiting children to make forum accounts to try to throw shade. Would you really like everyone who your staff abused and insulted to post their examples or troll your server?

You can click to unmute it. You can also watch the full stream which shows that from the beginning you have ESP on. You also have $240,000,000 mil in your bank (time stamp, 00:18:24)...kinda weird. At 00:22:07 you can see that you have a lot of things toggled on in infiSTAR. I assume they have been toggled on the whole time as you don't open it beforehand. At 00:22:36 You start shooting at a random player who you had no previous interaction with (note, this is also when we see that no recoil is on). You then spawn in an optic (00:23:26). The claim of you going up there to "investigate and RDM" is not proven by your stream. The only mention of "RDM" was by a cop. The claim was said in passing and you nor any of your staff responded to it. Again, at 00:25:28 you start shooting at random people. You then claim that the people you where shooting at are hacking because...they found where you were and starting shooting at you. You shot over 20 rounds at them from the same position, if they didn't find you I would be surprised. At 00:28:30 you jokingly say "...I want to know if he accuses me of being in god-mode..." well, you were in god-mode so he would be correct. Oh, found the RDM claim. It was around 00:30:00ish. After you had been shooting at people from the hilltop. You then revive the dead cop..because why not at this point (00:31:47). I could go on more but I think I've made my point.

You were throughout that whole stream abusing your power as an Admin/Owner. It is your server and you may do with it what you wish but when people call you out for abusing don't be surprised.
My goal in posting this is to give those reading this thread some context about what @ronny scronny is referring to and to give you some advice; If you want to run a successful server you need to stop abusing your power as an owner/admin. If you continue more and more people will start noticing and more videos will come out. You will ruin your reputation in the Altis Life community and no one will want to associate with you in the future. I'll leave the link to your stream below so others can watch it and get the full context. Before I do though I just want to ask you this: If one of your staff members was to pull this crap what would you do? Would you brush it off like it was no big deal, or would you blacklist that person from the server or at the very least from all whitelisted positions within it. As I said, my goal is to give context and advice. This post is not meant to be an attack or start an argument. It is meant to open your eyes.

Link to full stream:

@dexatrin82

re-link:

Start from the beginning to get the full context.

Edited by Fawks

@FawksThe reason I was targeting  Elias is because of repeated bans he has already taken on the server, yes I sometimes leave my infistar toggles on, and sometimes the markers become second nature to me, I normally do not leave them on and if I am using my admin powers when interacting with someone who has not been reported multiple times by multiple people for trolling, I usually make sure they are taken care of in return. Did you see me in that stream attack anyone but Elias (I was attacking him to see if he had somehow godmoded) using my admin powers? I am giving context pre-stream, as I was receiving text messages in my discord and teamspeak about him. Just a little bit more context.

Edit: basically I have given multiple people multiple chances when they have misbehaved on the server, when based on the behavior they maybe should have just been blacklisted from the server.  Normally when I interact with Civ's unless they are in Armored Patriots(My organization that spans a few different games), I normally have everything turned off, I actually died and lost about half of my bank today when I smashed a jet into the ground. It's quite easy to make money on the server, and thats why bank accounts are that high, there are several people with 100 Mil+ in their accounts, I watched them grind it out too...

Edited by dexatrin82

It upsets me how servers like this get attention when the one I'm running which has very tight rules when it comes to staff and abuse, doesn't get any players that stay. Those that do join my server run around for about 3 minutes then disconnect, that's if they don't disconnect straight after connecting. The ones that do stay for a bit, beg for ranks, abuse them then leave when I try to deal with the mess they create abusing the roles or they just stay inactive because there are no players on the server. I've put a lot of time, effort and money into my server but it's not getting the recognition I think it deserves.

1 hour ago, Josh L said:

It upsets me how servers like this get attention when the one I'm running which has very tight rules when it comes to staff and abuse, doesn't get any players that stay. Those that do join my server run around for about 3 minutes then disconnect, that's if they don't disconnect straight after connecting. The ones that do stay for a bit, beg for ranks, abuse them then leave when I try to deal with the mess they create abusing the roles or they just stay inactive because there are no players on the server. I've put a lot of time, effort and money into my server but it's not getting the recognition I think it deserves.

@Josh LPlayers see this and they usually flee, they want ways around the rules or they want rules that still allow for some fun to be had.

The reason our server is getting soo much attention is because the people who are posting these videos are from another server that basically banned almost the entire regular population of my server because they had evidence of one their biggest donators(and now lead staff) cheating, teleporting around and generally doing worse than you saw in that video, and denying that it happened at all, and just banning the players as they reported him, and didnt just ban them from the server, banned from teamspeak, discord and their forums so no one could even file a ban appeal, so their players asked me if I could set my server up and make it active, and I have been working on that ever since. 

If you ask the people who actually play regularly on the server they will let you know that these videos are the Minority, and mainly created by disgruntled players who got caught doing a lot worse than just using admin powers.(Read: actively trolling new players and RDM sprees).

As for the begging for ranks and abusing, I have had to deal with that myself, we have fired 2 Police Chiefs, and 3 senior admins since we opened. I also happen to have an actual following in other games that come with me to the server, so it isn't hard keeping 2-7 people online regularly. 

Just saying before anyone jumps to conclusions, look for other instances of my "admin abuse" and look at whole videos not just clips, and look for context, if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. 

'the one I'm running which has very tight rules when it comes to staff and abuse'

I don't get videos made or comments made about abuse from my server. The rules we have are quite laid back, they are there as more of a guide and some wont really be enforced. The rules are only strict for the staff team to make sure things like the stuff that happens in the video Fawks sent doesn't happen. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, you run your server your way.

• Haha 2

I really am getting sick and tired of this drama and wish to longer be involved (why I stopped commenting here) however  I will not standby and be attacked and continue have lies spread about my name with out defending myself so I will address your comments about me below.

are from another server that basically banned almost the entire regular population of my server because they had evidence of one their biggest donators(and now lead staff) cheating, teleporting around and generally doing worse than you saw in that video

1. If this is true please provide evidence instead of making up lies, I have never admin abused other then the incident i refer to below which was a tp to my house and didnt affect anyone unlike what you have been accused of. Also at the time I was only a tier 3 detonator

and just banning the players as they reported him, and didnt just ban them from the server, banned from teamspeak, discord and their forums so no one could even file a ban appeal

2.  We have never banned anyone without evidence so please do not make such an accusation and yes generally speaking when someone is perm banned from our game server they are banned everywhere else as is our protocol, besides most perm bans are not appeal-able anyway. In the paragraph below I also bring up how you did this eaxct thing though 

banned from teamspeak, discord and their forums so no one could even file a ban appeal, so their players asked me if I could set my server up and make it active, and I have been working on that ever since. 

3. Unfortunately another thing that just is not true (already mentioned below) however at the time of your server being created none of our players where banned.

If you ask the people who actually play regularly on the server they will let you know that these videos are the Minority, and mainly created by disgruntled players who got caught doing a lot worse than just using admin powers.

4.  These videos are defiantly not the minority and you are creating them yourself, anyone who looks at your twitch stream can see that this is a pretty common occurrence (which you'll probably go and delete them all now) from godmoding, tping, esp, map icons, spectating and spawning stuff in.

To clarify once and for all the incident your referring to (which you were not involved with at all) started when I gave a strike to someones gang member for intentionally shooting a unarmed civ in the face while playing as a cop (for the 2nd time). Instead of acknowledging his mistake and just taking the strike his gang member decided to accuse me of targeting his friend and said that they wanted me banned for it. After they didn't get me banned but somehow got the strike removed  they started following me everywhere I went recording me and spreading lies about me to all the players, Eventually a day later they try reporting me for admin abuse (they actually only had one clip that was admin abuse which was me teleporting from black market to my house, which while it wasn't right it saved me only a mere 2 seconds and did not affect anyone else) while they were reporting me to the head staff they thought it would be a smart idea to curse out another staff member which you can watch below. After the owners reviewed the footage and saw that it was not admin abuse they choose not to ban me which resulted in this kids gang leaving the server. Fast forward a couple of days and we found out that our staff team was advertising/running another server (your server) behind everyone's back and poaching our players, upon further review we noticed you guys copied all our rules, sops, application templates heck even the application examples and the god damn team speak layout. Anyone who was caught advertising was banned and the staff members involved were allowed to pick where they wanted to be staff, we did not ban anyone who did not break rules. Once you guys started telling each other we found out members of our staff including medic and pd teams attempted to delete/destroy all the posts on our forums and as a result were perm banned. Okay now other then the occasional player poaching and ddos attacks/threats we figured we were done with you guys but then you tried recruiting inside our player base again, this time right before we were set to release a big update that we worked very hard on for a long time, once we realized there were a couple of players who where spreading untrue claims of admin abuse as well as breaking numerous other rules we gave them a warning to stop, they did not and as a result were removed for starting drama/trolling including advertising and other rule breaks. But wait there is more, a couple of us went to go play on your server for a little bit during this time a friend of our was in your teamspeak and heard you guys not only talking shit about us but reading off our load outs and giving away our positions by using map icons and spawning smoke onto us, and heard you admitting to giving your friends lots of money. (lots of other stuff happened including you making up rules in sidechat that we had to follow such as "one tbag per person" and reviving cops that we killed, also happend in the video above. However im not going to take the time to list off everything just the major ones) such as your staff allowing players to harass us during a support case, reporting you for RDMing a helicopter with a grenade launcher, getting our cars we stole deleted mid police chase and then when we reported you for teleporting a car full of your friends to BM (its important to mention that this is your second offense because we were told when we reported you the first time that you would be punished for your second offense) when instead you and another head staff members of yours moved into a separate channel and then perm banned us all for "trolling", then finally after we got banned one of your gang members came to our teamspeak accused us of hacking on your server and then threatened to hack our server and show up at my house.

Im not expecting a response nor am I looking to reply again or start drama. Im just trying to set the record straight because I think its unfair that you are allowed to make accusations against me with out evidence but I cant do the same.

To the forum moderators Im truly sorry if this post broke any rules please feel free to delete it if you feel it is necessary, I am simply trying to defend my self after being attacked unfairly and without evidence.

Edited by Step Daddy Savage

Wow a Video of someone who is banned from our server.... Interesting....

Just an FYI, the players have tried to provide evidence against you @Step Daddy Savage and you threatened legal action unless they took the video down. You then proceeded to ban them and their friends. And then changed your rules so that anyone associated with a rule breaker can be punished, and anyone who tried to get players in ANY WAY, even just asking their friend on steam to go join their server, you will punish them. Are you afraid that your server isn't good enough, I know you paid a dev to do months of work on your server. And During this time of waiting for the update that kept getting pushed back people started coming over, I also noticed that every time I'd work on adding something magically your update would be pushed back by a week, and then magically features that we added were getting implemented into your server (PMC's/Altis Bank). 

We Re-wrote the rules that had been templated out, if you look at any of our SOP's they are NOT your SOP's and Haven't been since I took over. But you guys have had nothing but hostility towards us. 

Also, that Video you posted @Step Daddy Savage Was from your Teamspeak, and dealing with a person who is no longer associated with our server. So I'd really like you to Maybe stop trying to find more video evidence of me Admin abusing, especially since I dont ever Physically go in and delete my videos, so if they aren't there it's because they don't exist.  Can you tell me how to delete twitch videos? I actually don't know why this is such a big issue for you. All we are doing is defending ourselves now, you are on the attack, obviously you must feel insecure about all that money you spent, otherwise you guys wouldn't feel the need to come and actively search for a point where I have admin powers on. Yes I do use ESP if I am on and monitoring the server.

@Step Daddy Savage And as for the "abuse" to you guys while you were playing, You were breaking our rules, and were not listening to the admins who asked you to stop. So, we deleted the vehicles to stop the situation and get your attention, at which point you came in the teamspeak and proceeded to berate my staff and myself.  You decided it would be appropriate after we unbanned you as a gesture of goodwill to come in and troll new players in Kavala, so we ended up having to ban you again. The TP to BM was to deal with a support case so he could comp them, as he didn't have actual comp powers at the time, and it wasn't even me. So you decided to report a staff who I knew was doing a TP for two players for a comp issue, and then got mad when I did nothing because I already knew why it was happening.

So, Please, Post every video you have of me admin abusing, WITH COMPLETE CONTEXT Including any and all PM's I had about staff or admin requests.... If I can I'll give background on each one.

Edited by dexatrin82

SO i would like to say something. first of all you are now openly attacking us by using a video of someone we have already dealt with, this video is not within our teamspeak and is in fact in yours. Also I would like to point out that your staff has openly admin abused before, I was present for a federal convoy event one day while playing on your server at least 5 months before your big update. Zyphee and your other admins proceeded to pull out a Marshall and a Slammer, Proceeded to godmod your vehicles and destroy everything in sight and make it impossible to actually partake in the event. 

Edited by Dagrin
spelling of a word

@Step Daddy Savage Maybe you could also post the video of him offering any compensation for the vehicles he removed or any trouble he has caused. While it is dexs server and he does use his powers, he is very understanding in rp scenarios and events and always compensates for any trouble he causes with any player while using his powers.

Just an FYI Here's their rule updates that have happened since this Drama started:

Not Allowed to Look for players using outside sources (So I cant message a friend who plays on steam and ask him to join my server)
Not allowed to associate with rule breakers, so if my Buddy breaks a rule, or mentions another server, I automatically am punished even if I have no intentions of breaking any rules.

OLGRules.png

OLGRules2.png

Your servers might have a vendetta against each other, but this is not the place for it. I hope this whole post gets deleted.

Post locked, warned multiple times to keep everything on topic and not toxic. If you want to air drama then please go elsewhere.

• Like 2