sasy992

Error server not working ?

RPT log

image.thumb.png.62dd581df0f53f3b303856e8841372ae.png

Rpg server, no mods.

during a common restart, without updating the mission, all of a sudden it gives me these errors

ok, but the server don't start ? don't appeare in the server list and in the rpt the server don't charge the mission folder.. before the restart work and after don't work.. WTF ?

42 minutes ago, imthatguyhere said:

I'm not seeing these errors you are talking of in that picture. No errors are there.

39 minutes ago, sasy992 said:

ok, but the server don't start ? don't appeare in the server list and in the rpt the server don't charge the mission folder.. before the restart work and after don't work.. WTF ?

Pastebin the entire Server RPT please.

Nothing of note in the RPT and it crashes around when the server would actually start. I would re-verify all the files with Steam to look for corrupted files if you really made no changes. Make sure you also do a full reboot of your server as well in case something else has one of your ports.

I've already installed everything from 0, now I'm formatting the server ovh ..

13 minutes ago, imthatguyhere said:

Nothing of note in the RPT and it crashes around when the server would actually start. I would re-verify all the files with Steam to look for corrupted files if you really made no changes. Make sure you also do a full reboot of your server as well in case something else has one of your ports.

If this issue has been resolved, please confirm and reply with the resolution. This topic will be closed if no reply is given within 72 hours.