❃ AlaskaMaska ❃

Defiant-RPG.com | Modded Life | Jobs, Grow Plants, Mine Ores, More!

HBUbgWP.png

Some Useful Links

Community Website: https://defiant-rpg.com

Community Teamspeak: 162.251.164.136:10039

Required Mods:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1688284060

Current Features

- 3D mining system (hitting ore)
- Plant growing system (buy seeds and grow cannabis or cocaine. Corn coming soon)
- Customized illegal weapons dealer
- Pistol crafting (different requirements to craft each pistol)
- Completely custom made medic and police vehicle skins
- 3 possible weapons dealer locations (you will have to find out which one)
- Medics are able to impound any vehicle
- Parking tickets (Police can give a parked vehicle a ticket which disables the vehicle until the ticket is paid)
- Effects for when you take drugs
- An advanced police database which acts like the wanted system but cops can search citizen names and find their history and they can add to it
- ID card system, players are forced to make an ID card when first joining.

- Rifles are very rare, most guns will be pistols

- Police and EMS are able to place safety barriers

- Repair man job, repair objects around the map and earn money for it

- Taser with rope and sounds

Feature we plan to add can be found here:

forums.defiant-rpg.com/thread/server-features--whats-coming-517609

Note

I am only 16 and have been working on this server alone as I have no friends that play Arma 3. I am actively searching for staff members

and applications are available on the forums. I apologize for any issues with the server as I need to run it alone for now.

v76CyCW.png

MzlzyVP.png

ieB35ih.png

Edited by ❃ AlaskaMaska ❃
Updated links

I have paid a visit to your server and the forums. It seems you have a good dream about your server. I liked the air control system. However, a lot of work is needed and maybe you will need to find people to help you if you are alone for finishing the map and certainly to admin it. For example I noticed you have turtle dealer but I think there is no sea. Another thing is I could not access any ATM, even those which are notated on the map.

8 minutes ago, Nikos said:

I have paid a visit to your server and the forums. It seems you have a good dream about your server. I liked the air control system. However, a lot of work is needed and maybe you will need to find people to help you if you are alone for finishing the map and certainly to admin it. For example I noticed you have turtle dealer but I think there is no sea. Another thing is I could not access any ATM, even those which are notated on the map.

Thank you for your feedback. I will definitely find some staff to manage the server when I am not online. I will make sure to fix all issues as quickly as possible!

We have a new Discord up and running now, you can join it at https://discord.gg/3BYAZzf

Our Teamspeak IP is 162.251.164.136:10039 if you prefer to use that instead (which you will need to use to be on our life server anyway)

Our Discord is an effective way to know when new updates are released and to find out about any upcoming events.

Edited by ❃ AlaskaMaska ❃

2 minutes ago, thebest said:

Joining other servers and advertising, great move. Oh looks like you have a DMCA.. Badluck.

The person went around advertising apparently. I did apologize for this user's actions already. The false DMCA claim will be disputed as permission was received for all mods.