Mobby

Received request from Server... Validating...

I just got my Altis Life server set up with infiSTAR, but now when I try to connect I get stuck on a black screen saying "Received request from Server... Validating...". I can respawn and and spawn into a location but once I'm in I can't use any Altis Life hotkeys (Shift+H, Y Menu, etc). None of the clothes in the shops show up either. Custom textures do show up on vehicles if that means anything. I think it's got to do with extDB3. After installing infiSTAR my altis life ini in the sql folder went missing. If someone could help me out I would be extremely grateful. Thanks.

Have you looked through your RPT logs? It will tell you what the issue is, if you have trouble finding the problem you can post them here and someone will more than likely help you out.

32 minutes ago, Mobby said:

Alright thanks, I looked through the most recent and couldnt find anything. If anyone could skim through for themselves and spot any issues Id really appreciate it! 

Arma3_x64_2019-02-10_07-53-22.rpt

7:54:54 Error in expression <res\clothing\cop\cop_bergen.jpg"];
};
};

player setVariable["rank",((call l>
 7:54:54   Error position: <

7:54:54   Error Invalid number in expression
 7:54:54 File core\fn_initCop.sqf [life_fnc_initCop], line 91
 7:54:54 Error in expression <res\clothing\cop\cop_bergen.jpg"];
};
};

7:54:54   Error position: <

7:54:54   Error Invalid number in expression
 7:54:54 File core\fn_initCop.sqf [life_fnc_initCop], line 91
Error in expression <3);
life_adminlevel = compileFinal (if (parseNumber (_this select 4) isEqualType>
 7:55:01   Error position: <parseNumber (_this select 4) isEqualType>
 7:55:01   Error parsenumber: Type Number, expected Bool,String
 7:55:01 File core\session\fn_requestReceived.sqf [SOCK_fnc_requestReceived], line 92

Thanks! I tried to remove the line for the bergen completely, but I'm not sure that was the problem. I think the bottom error is probably what's causing it. I went into my core\session\fn_requestReceived.sqf and went down to line 92 and it didn't have anything but stuff about gangs. From the looks of it this is the problem is on line 37 

CASH = parseNumber (_this select 2);
BANK = parseNumber (_this select 3);
CONST(life_adminlevel,parseNumber (_this select 4));
if (LIFE_SETTINGS(getNumber,"donor_level") isEqualTo 1) then {
    CONST(life_donorlevel,parseNumber (_this select 5));
} else {
    CONST(life_donorlevel,0);
};

The "CONST(life_adminlevel,parseNumber (_this select 4));" is in that error message. Again, still new to config so I'm still lost, this was just an observation based on what you found there. I have no clue how I should start troubleshooting. If it helps here are the logs from my extDB3.

logs.zip

If I fresh installed a new mission file, and possibly a fresh extDB is there a possibility it could fix the error? I hadn't done anything but apply my cop and medic textures and edited some shop stuff. I'd rather redo that and have a functioning server.

15 hours ago, Mobby said:

If I fresh installed a new mission file, and possibly a fresh extDB is there a possibility it could fix the error? I hadn't done anything but apply my cop and medic textures and edited some shop stuff. I'd rather redo that and have a functioning server.

I believe you got support on the Discord and were running a 4.4r4 mission with a 5.0 life_server. You had decided to reinstall with fresh 5.0. If that is not the case, please let me know within 72 hours or the topic will be moved to solved.

Yeah, I'm not sure the fix or anything, but I went ahead and just wiped the server this is fine to be closed. Thanks.