Jack VenoM

Multiple processors and mining fields on 1 area?

So I'm wanting to make a metal gathering area where you gather iron/copper at the same location and the same with the processor.. will i just add this to the icons then add it to a stringable for the mine?

For fields - @STR_MAR_Iron_Mine;@STR_MAR_Copper_Mine

for processor - this enableSimulation false;  this allowDamage false;  this addAction[localize"STR_Process_Iron",life_fnc_processAction,"iron",0,false,false,"",' life_inv_ironUnrefined > 0 && !life_is_processing'];  this addAction[format["%1 ($%2)",localize (getText(missionConfigFile >> "Licenses" >> "iron" >> "displayName")), [(getNumber(missionConfigFile >> "Licenses" >> "iron" >> "price"))] call life_fnc_numberText],life_fnc_buyLicense,"iron",0,false,false,"",' !license_civ_iron && playerSide == civilian '];this addAction[localize"STR_Process_Copper",life_fnc_processAction,"copper",0,false,false,"",' life_inv_copperUnrefined > 0 && !life_is_processing'];  this addAction[format["%1 ($%2)",localize (getText(missionConfigFile >> "Licenses" >> "copper" >> "displayName")), [(getNumber(missionConfigFile >> "Licenses" >> "copper" >> "price"))] call life_fnc_numberText],life_fnc_buyLicense,"copper",0,false,false,"",' !license_civ_copper && playerSide == civilian '];

Cheers in advanced.

Im a little lost as to what you want here. Are you wanting it so that when you are in a mine area you will gather BOTH metals at the same time? Or have a random chance of getting one or the other?

2 hours ago, Jack VenoM said:

Sorry I should have worded this a lot better, I’m wanting to gather both but a random chance. But be able to process both at 1 processor 

For the "gathering" you can use the mining options in the config for the random chance: https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/blob/master/Altis_Life.Altis/config/Config_Gather.hpp#L69

For processing, just add 2 addActions to the processor, one for each you want to process, or make a processing config where they require one of each but get one of each refined (but they wouldn't be able to do one of either with that).

1 hour ago, imthatguyhere said:

For the "gathering" you can use the mining options in the config for the random chance: https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/blob/master/Altis_Life.Altis/config/Config_Gather.hpp#L69

For processing, just add 2 addActions to the processor, one for each you want to process, or make a processing config where they require one of each but get one of each refined (but they wouldn't be able to do one of either with that).

I don't have that file, I'm 4.4?

40 minutes ago, imthatguyhere said:

You should really be using 5.0 at this point and you do have that file: https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/blob/4.4r3/Altis_Life.Altis/Config_Gather.hpp#L52

was going to but i couldn't get my hands on the actual files for it, I've already almost completed my server anyway, it would probably take me too long to add everything again, I just checked, i dont rip

5 minutes ago, Jack VenoM said:

was going to but i couldn't get my hands on the actual files for it, I've already almost completed my server anyway, it would probably take me too long to add everything again, I just checked, i dont rip

The actual files are just the framework github's master branch. You download the thing as a zip. As for that file, if that file doesn't exist, I have no idea what you are running. If it does but the mining part isn't there, you are not even running the latest version of 4.4.

Ok so i'm running a very early version of 4.4..... If i was to update 5.0 i will have to add EVERYTHING again.. correct? but i should be able to just overwrite most files right? would that work?

Edited by Jack VenoM

2 hours ago, Jack VenoM said:

Ok so i'm running a very early version of 4.4..... If i was to update 5.0 i will have to add EVERYTHING again.. correct? but i should be able to just overwrite most files right? would that work?

I would recommend starting fresh with 5.0: https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/archive/master.zip

Then add everything again.