Lee Kun

medic revive problem

K90iK2n.jpg

I have a problem that I've been trying to fix for a while now but couldn't fix. When a player gets revived he stays dead on the floor and I get the message saying that player has been revived.

I went through server logs and client logs and there's no errors at all as I've fixed them all previously.

Has anyone had this issue before and could lead me in the right direction on which file i should be looking at? 

On 11/2/2018 at 2:32 PM, Lee Kun said:

K90iK2n.jpg

I have a problem that I've been trying to fix for a while now but couldn't fix. When a player gets revived he stays dead on the floor and I get the message saying that player has been revived.

I went through server logs and client logs and there's no errors at all as I've fixed them all previously.

Has anyone had this issue before and could lead me in the right direction on which file i should be looking at? 

What version of Altis Life? How recently did you get the files for your server?

2 hours ago, imthatguyhere said:

What version of Altis Life? How recently did you get the files for your server?

I'm running on Altis Life 5.0, I've got the files probably 6-7 months ago I've made a lot of changes such a custom interaction menus, dialogs, phone.

9 minutes ago, Lee Kun said:

I'm running on Altis Life 5.0, I've got the files probably 6-7 months ago I've made a lot of changes such a custom interaction menus, dialogs, phone.

And this happens to every player?

It looks like the player disconnected. If it was that, here's the fix: https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/commit/6f0fa1020a704b03e31ed5553e799734ea3fbd98