kirky1423uk

problem adding lights on hatchback

hey up guys I think every thing right all other cop lights work aprt from the hatchback normal it works on sport any help cheers                                                                                   

fn_copLights.sqf

when I press shift and L for beacon lights to come on they don't but they do on other vhecals its only the normal hactback that don't work                  https://pastebin.com/uy8B0un9                                                

1 hour ago, kirky1423uk said:

hey up fella just tried it and no luck I pressed shift an l its just head lights that work 

Pastebin your "fn_keyHandler.sqf" it sounds like you may not have added the class there so the file doesn't even get called in the hatchback.

53 minutes ago, kirky1423uk said:

Yeah, you didn't add the class there. Change:

if (!(isNull objectParent player) && (typeOf vehicle player) in ["B_GEN_Offroad_01_gen_F","B_MRAP_01_F","C_SUV_01_F","C_Hatchback_01_sport_F","B_Heli_Light_01_F","B_Heli_Transport_01_F"]) then {

To:

if (!(isNull objectParent player) && (typeOf vehicle player) in ["B_GEN_Offroad_01_gen_F","B_MRAP_01_F","C_SUV_01_F","C_Hatchback_01_F","C_Hatchback_01_sport_F","B_Heli_Light_01_F","B_Heli_Transport_01_F"]) then {

and it should work (you are just adding C_Hatchback_01_F to the array.)

Here's a file with that change made: 

fn_keyHandler.sqf

• Like 1