Sign in to follow this  
Resonance

Resonance's Helper Application

Tell us about yourself:

Hi there, I'm Resonance or "res" for short. I've been gaming for years and joined into the Arma community around late 2015. I also currently work as an apprentice automotive mechanic.

What skills do you possess that you feel will help you do well as a helper?

I have an overall understanding of Arma and how the mechanics of the game operate, along with that I have knowledge and experience with SQL, SQF and large gaming communities.

Have you ever been banned/kicked ( if yes please specify why )?

No.

Your date of birth:

11/24/1998

What's your experience with SQF and SQL languages, or other sorts of Arma related development?

I have a basic fundamental understanding of both SQF and SQL. I also have spent a good amount of time working with textures in Arma for life communities.

What is the first thing you would like to change about the forums(Nothing? then NA)?

I can't say there's much I'd like to change, a bit more organization wouldn't hurt but past that I enjoy how the forums currently operate.

Do you have Discord?

Yes.

Do you have any problems working with other staff members?

Not at all.

Why do you want to be a Helper?

I've spent a good amount of my time online in similar roles, it's something I enjoy doing and helping people is satisfying to me. I also believe I possess the skills and knowledge to perform this role effectively and efficiently.

How would you deal with someone being rude towards members?

Warn them and handle as necessary depending on the outcome of them being warned.

If you were to become a helper, would a moderator position be appealing to you as well in the future?

Of course! As I've said, I've spent a good amount of my online time in similar roles and getting the chance to advance up the ladder while being able to help people more effectively is very appealing to me.

Thanks for giving my application a read!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this