Jump to content

[TUTORIAL] Better SAFEZONES


KillerAussie
 Share

Recommended Posts

23:21:33 Error in expression <unit = param [0,objNull,[objNull]];
if(!([false,"keys",1] call life_>
23:21:33   Error position: <([false,"keys",1] call life_>
23:21:33   Error Invalid number in expression
23:21:33 File core\actions\fn_unrestrain.sqf [life_fnc_unrestrain], line 66
23:21:33 Error in expression <unit = param [0,objNull,[objNull]];
if(!([false,"keys",1] call life_>
23:21:33   Error position: <([false,"keys",1] call life_>
23:21:33   Error Invalid number in expression
23:21:33 File core\actions\fn_unrestrain.sqf [life_fnc_unrestrain], line 66
23:21:33 Error in expression <leteVehicle _projectile;
createDialog ""nestrelai"";
};
}forEach life_safe>
23:21:33   Error position: <nestrelai"";
};
}forEach life_safe>
23:21:33   Error Missing ;
23:21:33 File core\functions\fn_onFired.sqf [life_fnc_onFired], line 82
23:21:33 Error in expression <leteVehicle _projectile;
createDialog ""nestrelai"";
};
}forEach life_safe>
23:21:33   Error position: <nestrelai"";
};
}forEach life_safe>
23:21:33   Error Missing ;
23:21:33 File core\functions\fn_onFired.sqf [life_fnc_onFired], line 82

here is such a mistake

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Help me please.

rpt:

3:19:07 Error in expression <"nestrelai";
};
}forEach life_safezones;
>
 3:19:07   Error position: <
>
 3:19:07   Error Invalid number in expression
 3:19:07 File core\functions\fn_onFired.sqf [life_fnc_onFired], line 88
 3:19:07 Error in expression <"nestrelai";
};
}forEach life_safezones;
>
 3:19:07   Error position: <
>
 3:19:07   Error Invalid number in expression
 3:19:07 File core\functions\fn_onFired.sqf [life_fnc_onFired], line 88
 3:19:07 Error in expression <fnc_param;

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

fn_onFired.sqf  :

#include "..\..\script_macros.hpp"
/*
    File: fn_onFired.sqf
    Author: Bryan "Tonic" Boardwine

    Description:
    Handles various different ammo types being fired.
*/
private ["_ammoType","_projectile"];
_ammoType = _this select 4;
_projectile = _this select 6;

if (_ammoType isEqualTo "GrenadeHand_stone") then {
    _projectile spawn {
        private "_position";
        while {!isNull _this} do {
            _position = ASLtoATL (visiblePositionASL _this);
            sleep 0.1;
        };
        [_position] remoteExec ["life_fnc_flashbang",RCLIENT];
    };
};

{
    if (player inArea _x) then {
        deleteVehicle _projectile;
        createDialog "nestrelai";
    };
}forEach life_safezones;

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, imthatguyhere said:

Похоже, скрытый персонаж находится в этом файле для меня. Запустите его через мой инструмент:  http://arma.imthatguyhere.com/bom/

Инструкции: 

 

Если это ничего не может найти, пожалуйста, вставьте файл, не копируйте сюда напрямую и не связывайте его здесь.

 

Thank you very much for the information. It helped me!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

is there anyway to make this work with tazers so cops can taze people ?

because at the moment tazers do nothing while in the safezone

but i want it so police can taze still but players do not receive damage.

Edited by Aura
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Aura said:

is there anyway to make this work with tazers so cops can taze people ?

because at the moment tazers do nothing while in the safezone

but i want it so police can taze still but players do not receive damage.

Change this:

{
	if (player inArea _x) then {
		deleteVehicle _projectile;
		["Stop firing in the safezone!","Stop Firing!"] spawn BIS_fnc_guiMessage;
	};
}forEach life_safezones;

To:
 

{
    if (player inArea _x) then {
        if !(playerSide isEqualTo west && {currentWeapon player in ["hgun_P07_snds_F", "arifle_SDAR_F"]} && {_projectile in ["B_9x21_Ball","B_556x45_dual"]}) then {
            deleteVehicle _projectile;
            ["Stop firing in the safezone!","Stop Firing!"] spawn BIS_fnc_guiMessage;
        };
    };
} forEach life_safezones;

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/21/2019 at 4:05 PM, imthatguyhere said:

Change this:

{
	if (player inArea _x) then {
		deleteVehicle _projectile;
		["Stop firing in the safezone!","Stop Firing!"] spawn BIS_fnc_guiMessage;
	};
}forEach life_safezones;

To:
 

{
    if (player inArea _x) then {
        if !(playerSide isEqualTo west && {currentWeapon player in ["hgun_P07_snds_F", "arifle_SDAR_F"]} && {_projectile in ["B_9x21_Ball","B_556x45_dual"]}) then {
            deleteVehicle _projectile;
            ["Stop firing in the safezone!","Stop Firing!"] spawn BIS_fnc_guiMessage;
        };
    };
} forEach life_safezones;

 

Unfortunatly this does not work when i put this instead anyone can be killed in the safezone and no message obvs tazers work ect but everyone can shoot and kill people and they get no message when shooting. it works fine with the first one just that police cannot taze people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Aura said:

Unfortunatly this does not work when i put this instead anyone can be killed in the safezone and no message obvs tazers work ect but everyone can shoot and kill people and they get no message when shooting. it works fine with the first one just that police cannot taze people.

Likely an error in there then. Please Pastebin your Client RPT from when you tried it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Aura said:

Odd, I'm not seeing where my error was that would cause that to happen. You can swap:

if !(playerSide isEqualTo west && {currentWeapon player in ["hgun_P07_snds_F", "arifle_SDAR_F"]} && {_projectile in ["B_9x21_Ball","B_556x45_dual"]}) then {

For:

if !(playerSide isEqualTo west) then {

And that would make it so cops can shoot anything in the safe-zone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 6:15 AM, Leqz said:

Is it possible to enable damage even if you're in the safezone? With this script when I jump off a house i dont take any damage

What is the point of it then? The point of the safezone script is to stop RDM/VDM/Having a safe spot on the map. If you are Keen on having other problems with robberies etc in a safezone, then you could just remove the HandleDamage part or just make a green circle map marker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Deadlesszombie said:

What is the point of it then? The point of the safezone script is to stop RDM/VDM/Having a safe spot on the map. If you are Keen on having other problems with robberies etc in a safezone, then you could just remove the HandleDamage part or just make a green circle map marker.

My point is that when you jump off a building it doesnt kill you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.