kirky

parking ticket script

17 minutes ago, kirky1423uk said:

not that knowlageable to make script 

Then don't expect others to make it for you. Search around for one or buy the one I mentioned.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:44 PM, imthatguyhere said:

Then don't expect others to make it for you. Search around for one or buy the one I mentioned.

listen pal did not expect any one to make one I will try find one the best I can if not then I will try my very best to make one don't just think I want some one to make me things who do you thinkyou  are. mind reader ??

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:44 PM, imthatguyhere said:

2 hours ago, kirky1423uk said:

listen pal did not expect any one to make one I will try find one the best I can if not then I will try my very best to make one don't just think I want some one to make me things who do you thinkyou  are. mind reader ??

urVIYgE.png

I told you where to find one, but expect to pay for it. You came here to ask because you didn't want to make one yourself (or possibly pay for one) and hoped someone had already done it for you or will do it for you.

CompleteCloudyAlaskankleekai-size_restri

The beauty of this site is that people will help you if you get stuck. If you started working on a system and needed advice or had an error, people would guide you through it. The moment you start acting like a prick or seemingly asking for things to be magicked up for you, you will get called out. I want you to learn and doing is the way to do that.

I;m no prick /,<?>';[=  and I was thinking because there's a lot of scripts already made and put on here for free so no harm in asking if there's a parking ticket script all ready done may be put up for free  AND has for me not wanting to make one I DONT have the expertise in that I would not know were to start to make a script BUDDY and has for acting like a prick look at your yourself  you stated acting like one not me 

Edited by kirky1423uk

#include "..\macros.hpp"

//--- DEFINE VARS
private ["_vehicle","_amount"]

//--- CALL VARS
_vehicle = cursorObject;
_amount  = IRT_AmountSent;
IRT_AmountSet = false;

//--- SERIES OF CHECKS
if !(cursorObject isKindOf "Car") exitwith {};
if (isNull _vehicle) exitWith {};

//--- CREATE DIALOG
_display = findDisplay IRT_TicketMenu-;
waitUntil <IRT_AmountSet>;

//--- Set Amount
_vehicle SETVAR ["parkingticket", _amount];

//--- HINT
hint format ["You put a parking ticket of %1"_amount];

This is what i have done so far I'm working on it for you @kirky1423uk and i need @imthatguyhere to tell me if i have screwed anything up

On 9/14/2018 at 10:09 AM, kirky1423uk said:

I;m no prick /,<?>';[=  and I was thinking because there's a lot of scripts already made and put on here for free so no harm in asking if there's a parking ticket script all ready done may be put up for free  AND has for me not wanting to make one I DONT have the expertise in that I would not know were to start to make a script BUDDY and has for acting like a prick look at your yourself  you stated acting like one not me 

Yes you don't have the expertise so you want to use others' mission files rather than learn, okay

Edited by Deadlesszombie

what the f;l;ck is wrong with you  lot i'm just asking if there was any around if not some one might have either offered one for sale or free supposed to be a community forum HAHAHA like f./.ck it is just at people thinkg there wanting things done for f.,.,ck all get grip  people like you spoil it having to be dicks about things carry on like this and this forum will go down hill very quick no one will want to ask for help or anything  AND ALSO READ MY POST I PUT IF PSSOIBLE DERRRR'S

On 9/14/2018 at 7:25 PM, XaFlaForo said:

This is what i have done so far I'm working on it for you @kirky1423uk and i need @imthatguyhere to tell me if i have screwed anything up

Sure thing:

#include "..\macros.hpp"

//--- CALL VARS
private _vehicle = cursorObject;
private _amount  = IRT_AmountSent; // ITGH: Direct Declaration is faster
IRT_AmountSet = false;

//--- SERIES OF CHECKS
if !(cursorObject isKindOf "Car") exitwith {};
if (isNull _vehicle) exitWith {};

//--- CREATE DIALOG
_display = findDisplay IRT_TicketMenu-; // ITGH: Is this variable going to just contain an IDD?
waitUntil {IRT_AmountSet};

//--- Set Amount
_vehicle SETVAR ["parkingticket", _amount]; // ITGH: Did you add a new Macro for setVariable?

//--- HINT
hint format ["You put a parking ticket of %1"_amount];

On 9/16/2018 at 12:10 AM, Snipes Murphy said:

Why is everybody so aggressive and ignorant on this forum, yeah I get you all to come from Arma 3 but you all need to relax, @XaFlaForo was just simply trying to help, if you don't have the intent to be helpful in any way don't bother responding. I'm sure @Deadlesszombie would agree with me.

I don't think any issue was taken with @XaFlaForo in this situation, just a pointing out of the expectations.

2 hours ago, XaFlaForo said:

@imthatguyhere

1. #define SETVAR setVariable

2. The #define IDD_IRT_TicetMenu   69

3. and i know direct decleration is faster

1. Why?
  2. Wrong name, but sure.
  3. Use it then?

Honestly I wouldn't have cared until I saw the full script, but you mentioned me. 😄

giphy.gif