Salkio | privatealpha.co.za

TaskForceRadio for police,Civ,EMS

Hello,

So currently i have installed TFR onto my server and it seems to be working however i have a few issues which im not sure how to fix.

1) TeamSpeak users are not moved to the TaskForceRadio channel however if they join the server i cannot hear them on TeamSpeak and only ingame

2) I would like it so Civilians have their own radio and can only speak when they are near one and other

3) I would like police to have their own radio and they can communicate with one and other regardless on where they are located on the map

4) Same as police but only for EMS

And of course i dont want civ's hearing police radios, EMS and vice versa. Each side has their own radio. 

Thanks in advanced !

1) Are you sure you set up teamspeak right and they have the plugin enabled? also dont you need the eden module?

2) This question makes no sense, you want a radio, but make it work only when they are near each other?? what??

3 and 4, literally set a frequency for cops and ems to use?

15 hours ago, Deadlesszombie said:

I believe the sided radios have separated channels too so you'd just give them different radios so they can't randomly scan to it, but it's been a bit since using TFAR.

17 hours ago, Deadlesszombie said:

1) Are you sure you set up teamspeak right and they have the plugin enabled? also dont you need the eden module?

2) This question makes no sense, you want a radio, but make it work only when they are near each other?? what??

Fixed main issues however im not sure how to make some frequencies only for side/ems 

1 hour ago, Salkio | privatealpha.co.za said:

Fixed main issues however im not sure how to make some frequencies only for side/ems 

Give them different faction radios for each side and they won't be able to hear each-other's channels.

found this on the internet, nearly 2 years old, but maybe you can get the part with the TFAR functions working

https://pastebin.com/NBiVZ620

_wtflol = call TFAR_fnc_haveLRRadio;
                if(_wtflol) then {
                _channel = (call TFAR_fnc_ActiveLRRadio) call TFAR_fnc_getLRChannel;
                _channel = _channel + 1;
                    if (driver (vehicle player) == player && (vehicle player) != player) then {
                        _curfreqlr = [(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio), _channel] call TFAR_fnc_GetChannelFrequency;
                        _curfreqlr = parseNumber _curfreqlr;
                        if( _curfreqlr > 33 && _curfreqlr < 34 ) then {
                            ["33.1 - 33.9 are blocked frequencies.", false] spawn domsg;
                            [(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio), _channel, "40"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
                        };
                    };
                };

• Like 2