Nash

Garage retrieval not setting vehicle to Active 1 in DB

So I am running Altis Life 5.0 and I am having an issue regarding the vehicle garage. When retrieving the vehicle from the garage it is not removed from the menu, therefore, allowing players to spawn the same vehicle as many times as they wish. The cause for this is the vehicle is not being set to Active 1 in the Database. I have looked everywhere and I cannot seem to find what is causing this issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by Nash

Please post your RPT Log and ExtDB3 logs.

Have you changed anything relating to the vehicle saving recently? Did you have full permissions on your database server when running the query to set it up?

Yes the permissions are all correct and Im not sure regarding updating vehicle saving. I used to use the server files a few months ago and just now setup a new server with them again so its been a while. The thing that dosnt make sense to me is if someone purchases a vehicle from a shop then it is set to active and once it is stored it is set back to not active but when retrieving it from the garage it does not update it. Ive had a look at just about everything that even comes close to anything to do with this but everything looks fine so I am clueless. I can give you my most recent extDB3 log although my server .rpt log dosnt seem to be saving for some reason, ive just been using the debug console in linux, Not sure why the .rpt log isnt being created if you have any idea id love to hear it.

extDB3 Log: https://pastebin.com/9SW5CEjq

Edited by Nash