Evan Olson

Problem with my bank script

Since I and a few friends are starting up a new life server we wanted a Fed and Bank, We are having a problem where it says the bank has been recently robbed, Even after restarts it still says it, we have even lowered the time needed to rob the bank. And it still says The bank has been recently robbed, I noticed we needed five cops on, and since we were on a test server we didn't have five cops on. So we changed the cops needed to 0 and it still hasn't worked. I am beyond ideas the fix this, so if anyone can help that would be much appreciated. 

https://pastebin.com/0K9mU8qB -- there is the Pastebin for the script

59 minutes ago, Evan Olson said:

Since I and a few friends are starting up a new life server we wanted a Fed and Bank, We are having a problem where it says the bank has been recently robbed, Even after restarts it still says it, we have even lowered the time needed to rob the bank. And it still says The bank has been recently robbed, I noticed we needed five cops on, and since we were on a test server we didn't have five cops on. So we changed the cops needed to 0 and it still hasn't worked. I am beyond ideas the fix this, so if anyone can help that would be much appreciated. 

https://pastebin.com/0K9mU8qB -- there is the Pastebin for the script

if(typeOf _vault == "Land_CargoBox_V1_F" && time - (bank_bank getVariable ["reset",time]) < 3200) exitWith {hint "The bank was recently robbed!";};

problem is you are missing something that trips this

"I looked at both of those and the box is correct and I don't really know what ells I can do with the time as I have put it to 5 before and it still doesn't work"      That is what my Head Dev said, I don't suppose that the script doesn't work because of newly added scripts?