[BASICS] MrKraken's Gas Station Robbery Script

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my code, This is a working fix for the newer version of AL:   /* file: fn_robShops.sqf Author: MrKraken Description: Executes the rob shob action! */ private["_robber","_shop","_kassa","

Hello,  Here is a tutorial to add MrKraken's gas station robbery script. Difficulty: Copy & paste Author: MrKraken  Source : Altisliferpg.com (cache recovery) ________________

So, I have recently returned to Life/Arma scripting & texturing, did a qucik vanity search looking for some of my old stuff... a lot has changed here it seems but thanks for keeping the credit in

23 hours ago, imthatguyhere said:

Do the options just not reappear after the robbery completes? Are you disconnecting from the server during a robbery?

Hi, thanks for answering When I finish stealing and he has given me the money, the rob the gas station option does not appear but after 10-15 minutes have passed the option if he appears but does not let me do anything. It does not disconnect me from the server, I can continue online

On 7/5/2019 at 2:37 PM, xdoxdani said:

Hi, thanks for answering When I finish stealing and he has given me the money, the rob the gas station option does not appear but after 10-15 minutes have passed the option if he appears but does not let me do anything. It does not disconnect me from the server, I can continue online

Try one of the many other versions in this thread.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 11:04 AM, Gellasha said:

How i can edit time? 15m is too much

It takes 100 iterations at 3 seconds each, so 300 seconds and therefore 5 minutes. Change the sleep (3 seconds by default) or the amount being added to the _cP (from 0.01 AKA, 1%) to make it go faster. I believe I already answered this in the discord though.

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Miguel Angel Garcia said:

Hello, this script work in my server but when i start the robbery doesn't warn the cops

Hay un tanto por ciento de posibilidad que se envie, lo puedes configurar o quitar la variable, es en esta linea.

_chance = random(100);
if(_chance >= 50) then {[1,format["ALARM! - Gas Station: %1 is being robbed!", _shop]] remoteExec ["life_fnc_broadcast",west]; };

• 1 year later...