Sign in to follow this  
5fspxtyw.yxi

Ra's al Ghul Helper App

Tell us about yourself: My ingame name is Ra's al Ghul and I've been developing for a while  I have run my own community and been part of others

What skills do you possess that you feel will help you do well as a helper? I am patient, organized, and knowledgeable to help sum one that need it 

Have you ever been banned/kicked ( if yes please specify why )? No

Your date of birth: 08.06.1983

What's your experience with SQF and SQL languages, or other sorts of Arma related development? I have a loads of experience with SQF and other codes/formats 

What is the first thing you would like to change about the forums(Nothing? then NA)?  Clean up old posts and and trouble/haters on the fourm ;) 

Do you have Discord? Yes

Do you have any problems working with other staff members? No

Why do you want to be a Helper? I would love to be a helper on altisliferpg to keep order with all members and staff. been around the website block for a very long time

How would you deal with someone being rude towards members? I would send them a message tell them to stop being a ass. if they would like to fight i will pass it on to a mod or higher or if had powers to ban would give them a temp 24 hr ban to chill out 

If you were to become a helper, would a moderator position be appealing to you as well in the future? hell yer i would help the forums to keep member " happy campers " if u get wot i mean. i will follow the rules set and keep the peace with members and staff 

thanks again for taking the time to read this 

Ra's al Ghul <<< name change to this plz :) 

•  

Sign in to follow this