Jump to content
  • 0
Sasha Vorkeshky

Problems with Rcon

Question

I have been trying to install Rcon for about a week now and I really can't make it work out.

First problem I see is when I have the BEServer.cfg in TADST\default\BattlEye when I launch the game server is does not change to BEserver_active_somthing.cfg.

In the BEServer.cfg I have this 

RConPassword 4321
RConPort 2309

 

And on Rcon 

Password:4321

Port: 2309

And then the Ip i click connect but it says "Could not connect to server!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

What does the cmd prompt thing say what you start the server? Does it say "failed to update" or anything? If it says failed to update you need to adjust your host file and add this:

127.0.0.1 ibattle.org
127.0.0.1 www.ibattle.org

You only need

RconPassword

RconIP

RconPort.....this should be 2306

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 7/25/2018 at 1:10 PM, JedINyte said:

What does the cmd prompt thing say what you start the server? Does it say "failed to update" or anything? If it says failed to update you need to adjust your host file and add this:

127.0.0.1 ibattle.org
127.0.0.1 www.ibattle.org

You only need

RconPassword

RconIP

RconPort.....this should be 2306

 

Nothing says failed to update everything is fine not errors I did what you told me but still wont connect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 hours ago, Sasha Vorkeshky said:

Nothing says failed to update everything is fine not errors I did what you told me but still wont connect

Sounds like a firewall issue to me. Have you opened your Rcon port in your firewall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, imthatguyhere said:

Sounds like a firewall issue to me. Have you opened your Rcon port in your firewall?

Yes, the port 2306 if opened in my firewall still nothing tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×