"extDB2: Protocol Error: [0,""Error Statement Exception""]"

What do I do about this and this error also pops up

Double id 8748 detected (1x)
Double id 8749 detected (1x)

for like 8 thousand lines

This is in the rpt file not the extDb logs right?

Can you pastebin the log file....there may be something in there that can identify the problem, the only thing i can find on this is about binarized files, but i have not seen this issue personally when binarized.

[mysql_stmt_error]: Unknown column 'playerid' in 'field list'

Your sql isn't right the column/table isn't named correctly it should be "pid" not "playerid"

Not sure if that's causing that doubl;e id error though, but you will need to change it anyways O.o 

What version are you using? Is it Altis life or some variation of A3L (lakeside with mods etc)?

Edited by JedINyte

So I transferred all of 4.4 altos life map assets to a Jackson county map and it did run with the database at first but then I brought in a web panel into the equation then I set up a Maria dB so I could have a password and when I made the Maria dB it just kinda shat on itself. Where do I change playerid to pid btw? In the sql?

So I changed all the playerids in the altislife.ini to pid and it still doesnt work? Im still getting the server didnt find any player information matching your uid.

and the errors in rpt.

Im using MariaDB but it worked fine without mariaDB on xampp just local with no password but thats really unsafe and I dont want people on my database.

Im still getting the playerid things in the db logs as well even after I had changed the playerid to pid in altislife.ini

Edited by Sanik The Pepe