Welcome to Altis Life RPG

Register now to gain access to all of our features.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Note that you can now sign-in with your Steam account.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• AltisLifeRpg

Opening Announcement   09/13/2016

Opening Announcement We are happy to announce the official reopening of the community assistance forum Altis Life RPG (open source public property). Before going any further, let's go over the current situation. As you are already aware, the forum and the database of Altisliferpg.com had been hacked a few weeks ago. This unfortunate situation has touched many communities of Arma 3. The various databases were erased, and since they were under the responsibility of the previous administration, no backup was able to recover the lost data. This means that all the tedious work must be redone. This regrettable situation has led Tonic to transfer the responsibility of its administration to a new and neutral party. This party has as sole goal to reunite every community, as diverse as they are, together to perpetuate the development of our beloved mod AltisLifeRPG.  First of all, I think it is important to clarify our intentions. Foremost, we want to reassure you that we are not proclaiming being the owners of the previous versions of Altis Life (open source public property) in collaboration with BoGuu based on Tonic' codes. As you know, Boguu has been a major player in the most recent versions. Please note that this platform is and will always remain open to future developers such as Boguu that would like to elevate Altis Life RPG to the next level. By doing so, we take our role as an official reference platform very seriously in the eyes of the vast community of Altis Life RPG. We are ready to face this responsibility. We are aware that the content added by users could be provided by external sources or from the original website. If you see a tutorial that you've created on our platform where you are not credited as the author, please mention it immediately to the administration and we will promptly fix the situation. Please note that seeing the overwhelming amount of content added by the community, we will not proactively search other community assistance websites to validate if proper credits were given to the various authors. Instead, it will be the author's responsibility to be proactive in contacting the administration. Since the majority of the content found on other websites came originally from Altisliferpg.com, we encourage members joining us to share any content deemed pertinent coming from other platforms without forgetting to credit the authors.       Finally, to clarify the rumors circulating: - The forum was not scammed. It was transferred directly from Bryan 'Tonic' Boardwine to our administration. A domain cannot be scammed. - The forum was transferred as an independent entity which has as a sole mission to perpetuate the forum and not let it die out.       Altisliferpg.com Regards, the Administration.       Feel free to join us on Discord in the Altis Life RPG Community section of the forum.   And of course if you have any question, feel free to message us here.
    • Rozo

Donations   09/18/2016

Hello,
        We've added a donation block on the right side. All of those donation goes directly to the developer of Altis Life mod ( currently BoGuu ). None of that money is used to maintain the forum. In the future we might add a donation button to support the forum, but for now we want to encourage the developer because they went through a lot. To discuss this topic - Here
    • Shakir Darwish

IS YOUR SERVER BROKEN SINCE 1.64 UPDATE?   09/22/2016

If your server is broken since 1.64 go check this link thanks. https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/issues/104
    • Rozo

Sad Day   01/04/2017

Good evening community of Altis Life RPG, Today was a sad day. We learned the hard way that one of the helper was using his status and visibility on the forum to do things i wouldn't imagine.  We were warned about this user in the beginning, we talked about his behavior and he said that they were things of the past. We were fooled.
      Unfortunately, he fooled other community members by selling stolen content and impersonating his role as a developer in another community. Here's a remember of one of the rules on our forum, No selling scripts, snippets, or services.   So if anyone come across someone who's selling his services, scripts or whatever, Report them. Especially if it's coming from an Helper, Mod, Admin. No one in the staff should ask for money, we already mention this when we reopened the forum and that rule is here to stay.

We can't be sorry enough for what happen here, for any harm it as caused among other communities, for money that shouldn't been spent and we truly hope this doesn't happen again.

As for the user in question, he is now banned from our forum and discord and we wish to never cross his path again.
        If there's anything we can do hit us on Discord or send a message to an admin.
      Thanks, Rozo.
Sign in to follow this  
Alexander Reznikov

remoteexec restriction #1

So today i added bounty hunting from this post and i fixed one of the bugs i had in functions.hpp then i logged into the server got into the spawn menu and spawned then it kicked me for remoteexec restriction #1 been trying to fix this for hours but no luck, anyway any help possible would be greatly appreciated i really want to keep bounty hunting in my server. 

scripts.log

scripts.txt

remoteeexec.log

remoteexec.txt

Server rtp

107410_screenshots_20180705115852_1.jpg

You need to set up your BE filters, every script you add will trigger them and kick you otherwise. Looks like you are using the vanilla BE filters.

You can read more on how to set them up here: https://www.exilemod.com/topic/74-how-to-battleye-filters-do-it-yourself/ or https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/29736-all-you-need-to-know-about-be-filters-but-were-too-lazy-to-google/

You will need to understand what you are doing otherwise everytime you add anything you will be here asking how to fix the script restrictions that will kick you :) 

I've read both those links but still can't set it up correctly note i am really new to this kinda stuff

what i got now:

!="To 89a08ec786d665b1a906be48ad43778a)exitWith\n{\life_fnc_bountyprofupdate = x;\n};\n} \nforEach allPlayers;\life_fnc_bountyprofupdate"
@JedINyte

Edited by Alexander Reznikov
at

O.o 

New line

5 "" !"life_fnc_bountyprofupdate"

Then add all the others to the same line with a space between them in the same format.

You have to add them to the scripts.txt and remoteExec.txt

You can set them to 1 instead of 5 for testing purposes, i'd suggest setting to 4 or 5 once you have them all sorted though.

Edited by JedINyte

If you have DarT, Battlemetrics etc you don't have to keep restarting the server every time you get kicked, you can edit the files, then refresh the BE filters...go back in game and see if you did them correctly.
These are VERY time consuming, every script you add will create restrictions that will kick you. So, if you add a seatbelt script, you will be kicked, if you add a gas station robbery script it will kick you, if you add drug effects it will kick you etc. There are programs that can help with the script.txt file (BEM) but the others you will need to manually do.

Good luck, they are well worth setting up properly, a mix of infistar, spyglass and BE filters will make it very hard for people to mess up the server if they are all set up properly. Most people will download free "hacks", these will 100% not be able to be used on the server, so no money spawning, no armed vehicles spawned in, no weapons you haven't got in your shops, no explosions that destroy entire towns etc. Only people who understand the coding, files and antihack will be able to hack, most of these people are already globally banned though.

just to be correct 1 "" !"life_fnc_bountyprofupdate" !"life_fnc_wantedprofupdate" is the way you'd do it right? and also im using the battle wardon rcon tool so i can reload scripts but aside from that i know how to code but i've never seen anything close to this anyway ima test this and get back to you

1 minute ago, Alexander Reznikov said:

just to be correct 1 "" !"life_fnc_bountyprofupdate" !"life_fnc_wantedprofupdate" is the way you'd do it right? and also im using the battle wardon rcon tool so i can reload scripts but aside from that i know how to code but i've never seen anything close to this anyway ima test this and get back to you

Yes mate, all the restrictions that are in the logs add like that and it should work fine :) 

hey so i was testing with this line, 4 "" !"life_fnc_bountyprofupdate" !"life_fnc_wantedprofupdate" !"life_fnc_safeOpen" and i went from 1-3 with no results then when i got to 4 it gave me a new error which is Remoteexec restriction #2 i tried going up to 5 and 6 not knowing what it would do and it did the same stuff don't really know what to do here @JedINyte

Edited by Alexander Reznikov
@

The # is the line number...post your remoteExec.txt again and logs that it's created for the scripts.txt and remoteExec.txt :D Line 2 is really line 3, it starts at 0 as far as i remember, it's been a while since i had to mess around with BE filters to be honest. If i had a server set up i could sort it for you but i haven't set up a sql server on my PC...used to connect to the dedi box one for testing stuff.

It should have a line like this:

//regex
 1 "" !="_this call fn_whoDoneIt"
 5 "" !BIS_fnc_(effectKilled(AirDestruction|Secondaries)|execVM) !DB_fnc_(insertRequest|queryRequest|updatePartial|updateRequest) !HC_fnc_(addContainer|addHouse|chopShopSell|deleteDBContainer|getVehicles|insertGang|insertRequest|jailSys|queryRequest|receivekeyofServer) !HC_fnc_(removeGang|sellHouse(Container)?|spawnVehicle|spikeStrip) !HC_fnc_update(Gang|HouseContainers|HouseTrunk|Partial|Request) !HC_fnc_vehicle(Create|Delete|Store|Update) !HC_fnc_wanted(Add|Bounty|Crimes|Fetch|ProfUpdate|Remove) !life_fnc_(AAN|addVehicle2Chain|adminid|admininfo|animSync|bountyReceive|broadcast|colorVehicle|copLights) !life_fnc_(copSearch|CopSiren|corpse|demoChargeTimer|flashbang|freezePlayer|gangCreated|gangDisbanded|gangInvite) !life_fnc_(garageRefund|giveDiff|hideObj|impoundMenu|jail(Me|Sys)?) !life_fnc_(jumpFnc|knockedOut|licenseCheck|licensesRead|lightHouse|lockVehicle|medic(Lights|Request|Siren)) !life_fnc_(moveIn|pickupItem|pickupMoney|pulloutVeh|receiveItem|receiveMoney|removeLicenses|restrain|revived) !life_fnc_(robPerson|robReceive|say3D|searchClient|seizeClient|setFuel|simDisable|soundDevice|spikeStripEffect) !life_fnc_(tazeSound|ticketPaid|ticketPrompt|vehicleAnimate) !life_fnc_wanted(Add|Bounty|Crimes|Fetch|Info|List|ProfUpdate|Remove) !life_fnc_wireTransfer !SOCK_fnc_(dataQuery|insertPlayerInfo|updateRequest) !SPY_fnc_(cookieJar|notifyAdmins|observe) !TON_fnc_(addContainer|addHouse|chopShopSell|cleanupRequest|handleBlastingCharge) !TON_fnc_clientGang(Kick|Leader|Left) !TON_fnc_(clientGetKey|clientMessage) !TON_fnc_(deleteDBContainer|getID|getVehicles|insertGang|keyManagement|managesc|pickupAction|player_query|recupkeyforHC) !TON_fnc_(removeGang|sellHouse(Container)?|setObjVar|spawnVehicle|spikeStrip) !TON_fnc_update(Gang|HouseContainers|HouseTrunk) !TON_fnc_vehicle(Create|Delete|Store|Update) !="_this call fn_whoDoneIt"

1 "" !"life_fnc_bountyprofupdate" !"life_fnc_wantedprofupdate"  !"ton_fnc_managesc"

Maybe try it without the ", ie, 

1 "" !life_fnc_bountyprofupdate !life_fnc_wantedprofupdate  !ton_fnc_managesc 

You can try using this too:

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/203101-windows-bem-battleye-filter-manager-1501/

Edited by JedINyte

Post the logs (remoteexec and scripts) as well :D 

If i can't help tonight i'll try again tomorrow or saturday, im off for the night in a minute as it's 3am here!

I'm sure others will stop by and give you a hand in the mean time.

3 hours ago, Alexander Reznikov said:

Alright no problem what ones do you want remoteexec logs and txt ?

@JedINyte

Yea post the logs of the scripts file and remoteExec.....i take it the kick is still remoteexec? BE filters are a pain in the arse but a must have really. A lot of people just delete them and rely on infistar but i wouldn't recommend that personally.