Churvious

Best Server Hosting

4 hours ago, therealvaseog said:

not really man we could tell they were hitting it but diddnt affect us but not gonna argue about it. 

That's not him trying to argue with you, that's him trying to open your eyes to the fact that the attack you were hit by was low level at best and if it was anything more sizable and hard hitting you're gonna run into down time and issues.

12 hours ago, therealvaseog said:

not really man we could tell they were hitting it but diddnt affect us but not gonna argue about it.

I'm not trying to argue with you, just providing the facts for anyone that eventually may end up using this thread to make a decision.

2Gbps confirmed with higher for more money in the future, but not currently:

8uv11Wb.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, imthatguyhere said:

I'm not trying to argue with you, just providing the facts for anyone that eventually may end up using this thread to make a decision.

8uv11Wb.png

yeah i mean i get you i just  like them thats all.

6 hours ago, imthatguyhere said:

8uv11Wb.png

we might eventually switch to another host tho not sure who tho

4 hours ago, therealvaseog said:

i ended  up switch  to  these  guys which ovh owns  https://www.soyoustart.com/us/offers/1804sysgame06.xml

Well they actually have some solid DDoS mitigation and the Game lines have Arma specific filters for UDP with the Game AntiDDoS as well. Good budget choice if their locations fit. That one specifically is the only SYS Game server that supports windows server from my memory, so good choice there (unless you like running Arma on Linux).

On 9/25/2018 at 8:27 AM, imthatguyhere said:

Well they actually have some solid DDoS mitigation and the Game lines have Arma specific filters for UDP with the Game AntiDDoS as well. Good budget choice if their locations fit. That one specifically is the only SYS Game server that supports windows server from my memory, so good choice there (unless you like running Arma on Linux).

yeah my only issue is my windows 2012 r2 cd key isn't activating i have my own cause i dont wanna pay a extra $25 to use theirs

On 9/25/2018 at 8:27 AM, imthatguyhere said:

actually ended up buying a windows 2016 standard key for $10 on ebay and it works im glad i can use my own key instead of paying $25 a month

I'd recommend OVH because I'm quite the OVH Fanboy I love OVH, I currently run off the MC-64-OC they aren't very overpriced because they are worth what you pay for. They have fantastic DDoS protection but not quite the best support. You need to know a lot about what you're doing such as rescue mode etc.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Man said:

I would recommend NFOServers... Haven't had any problems so far

Also a solid host, but their hardware tends to have lower CPU Clock Speed which isn't ideal for Arma 3. They are good at dealing with most common DDoS methods though.